When will we see the tax savings in our paychecks?

Be sure to set your tax savings aside to cover some of the cost of the record high medical costs you will have, rubes.

Trump just told the truth. He may wish he hadn’t.

Enjoy your record high Trumpcare medical and insurance costs, rubes.

• Premiums for the most popular health insurance on the individual market exchanges are estimated to rise 34 percent on average next year, according to the consulting firm Avalere Health, because of previous sabotage done by the Trump administration. Premiums in Iowa would be up 69 percent, Wyoming 65 percent and Utah 64 percent.
  • Employer-based health insurance costs are forecast to rise in 2018 by the most since 2011

Will you be able to deduct your higher health care costs on your taxes?

May 24, 2017

--LOL

still shooting blanks ya retard

get to the facts
You know that $1.5 trillion debt Trump just threw on the pile called "tax reform"? Automatic cuts have to occur to pay for it. Cuts to Medicare. The GOP is going to have to scramble not to cut health insurance benefits to Trump's base, old people.

In addition to Trump's $1.5 trillion stimulus, he also added $666 billion to the debt last year.

But you know what is the weirdest thing of all? Not one of you tards complained about more debt.

Not a single one!

Enjoy your tax "savings". Your grandchildren will have to pay for it, and we're going to have to borrow more money from China.

Go Trump!

May 24, 2017

--LOL

get to the facts
You know that $1.5 trillion debt Trump just threw on the pile called "tax reform"? Automatic cuts have to occur to pay for it. Cuts to Medicare. The GOP is going to have to scramble not to cut health insurance benefits to Trump's base, old people.

In addition to Trump's $1.5 trillion stimulus, he also added $666 billion to the debt last year.

But you know what is the weirdest thing of all? Not one of you tards complained about more debt.

Not a single one!

what is more weird is a leftard all of a sudden worrying about the debt

--LOL

get back to us in a couple years ya hypocrite

see what the debt is then

May 24, 2017

--LOL

get to the facts

Not a single one!

what is more weird is a leftard all of a sudden worrying about the debt

--LOL

get back to us in a couple years ya hypocrite

see what the debt is then
Oh, you just fucked yourself in the ass, retard.

I've been posting about the debt and how to pay it off since I came to this forum.

You see, I am a real fiscal conservative, not a fucking retard hypocritical hack like you pseudocons.

And I guarantee the debt will be even higher in two years. So you can bet your fucking ass I will be getting back to you, dipshit.

In two years, our debt will be trillions higher. And the pseudocon tards will still be blaming Obama and cumming in their shorts over Hillary's imminent indictment.

Bonus boom continues! CEO of Spellex pays employees $1,000 bonuses thanks to Trump tax cuts pic.twitter.com/amWM5clAMv

DTvkBYoWAAA88e8.jpg

ouch

In two years, our debt will be trillions higher. And the pseudocon tards will still be blaming Obama and cumming in their shorts over Hillary's imminent indictment.

--LOL sure pal looking in your cracked crystal ball

The biggest scam of this tax cut is that it was disgracefully named a tax cut for the MIDDLE CLASS.............It is NOT.

Interesting, seeing as how I'm middle class and my taxes are going down. Furthermore, I have a friend who owns an insurance agency and is fairly wealthy. She was just telling me over the weekend that she will see a total decrease for the year of about $2,000, but her employees who are in the $30k to $40k salary range are seeing about a 20% reduction in what they normally pay.

Hate to break it to you, but your friend is full of shit - no one has seen anything in their paycheck yet.

Pass through owners will see a big tax-cut and the only way she could see that small of a liability decrease is if she claims nothing but loss on her statements.

It doesn't take a crystal ball, tard.

You really are clueless.

I hope you are still here in two years.

If you are, here's another prediction that is easy to make. You will have been dead silent about Trump increasing our debt for three years in a row.

It doesn't take a crystal ball, tard.

You really are clueless.

I hope you are still here in two years.

If you are, here's another prediction that is easy to make. You will have been dead silent about Trump increasing our debt for three years in a row.

that is all you have is a prediction fuckhead

trump has been president 3 years already --LOL

Forum List

Back