When will we call the Russian Cyber Hack a Terrorist Attack?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Folks this thread is not a republican vs democrat issue, it is about the Russians hacking our democracy..

Do not freaken reply unless you study how Puttin infiltrated our USA systems.

upload_2017-10-6_9-25-29.jpeg

in 2015 Russian hackers used antivirus software to steal important NSA Intel, and how the US protects against cyber attacks.

Russia-employed hackers took crucial intelligence on how the United States protects from cyberattacks and infiltrates foreign networks, according to a report.

The cyber sleuths accessed the information from a National Security Agency contractor who took classified data and put it on his home computer, the Wall Street Journal reported. They went into the files through antivirus software from Kaspersky Lab, a Moscow-based company.

Hackers breached the contractor’s computer some time in 2015, but the NSA didn’t find out until last spring, the newspaper reported.

The information could give Russia a roadmap on how the U.S. defends against cyberattacks, the Wall Street Journal suggested, and could hinder the functioning of the NSA.

Russian hackers stole important NSA spying, defense tools

Russian government hackers used antivirus software to steal U.S. cyber capabilities

During the 2016 presidential race the Russians hacked our Social Media sites sending fake news throughout the world..

Here is a old story explaining how Russia did the
Here is a old story from last May explaining how it was done..

The report said the Russians had sent expertly tailored messages carrying malware to more than 10,000 Twitter users in the Defense Department. Depending on the interests of the targets, the messages offered links to stories on recent sporting events or the Oscars, which had taken place the previous weekend. When clicked, the links took users to a Russian-controlled server that downloaded a program allowing Moscow's hackers to take control of the victim's phone or computer--and Twitter account.

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America

I'm not sure you want to go there. For all that other countries have done to the US, America has done ten if not a hundred if not a thousand fold to other countries.

Well to other countries that the US hasn't just provided weapons to groups she favors to blatantly overthrow a sitting government.

I'm not sure you want to go there. For all that other countries have done to the US, America has done ten if not a hundred if not a thousand fold to other countries.

Well to other countries that the US hasn't just provided weapons to groups she favors to blatantly overthrow a sitting government.

Thing is Tiny I still see people calling it fake news who are still reading the fake news..Denying it happened.

Has America hacked an election like this?

Thing is Tiny I still see people calling it fake news who are still reading the fake news..Denying it happened.

Also I remember the crazy mass news in my face last year, which is why I was pissed at the DNC and Hillary.. Like I am sure many many were.

Also I remember the crazy mass news in my face last year, which is why I was pissed at the DNC and Hillary.. Like I am sure many many were.

So you want the US to limit the free speech of people in other countries?

When has a hacking ever been free speech..lol ...

The deniers are shocked that indeed Puttin Hack our election son.

When has a hacking ever been free speech..lol ...

The deniers are shocked that indeed Puttin Hack our election son.

What hacking are you talking about?

No voting machines were hacked.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIAHH!

It's been a year, and the echo chamber's reverberation is still echolating.

We can call it a terrorist attack when we prove it happened and if someone other than Hillary was the victim.

Forum List

Back