When will there be a March for Our Rights?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
How about 500,000 people bearing their handguns, AR-15s, AK-47s, shotguns, and whatever other arms they legally own, marching through the streets of D.C. to demand that Congress preserve their rights? Maybe surround the Capitol building why they're at it. We need this to happen.

How about 500,000 people bearing their handguns, AR-15s, AK-47s, shotguns, and whatever other arms they legally own, marching through the streets of D.C. to demand that Congress preserve their rights? Maybe surround the Capitol building why they're at it. We need this to happen.
You'd still have the right to bear arms even if certain guns are banned. There's no mention of you being able to bear any weapon ever made.

Btw, nice sock. :biggrin:

You'd still have the right to bear arms even if certain guns are banned. There's no mention of you being able to bear any weapon ever made.

In that case, let's take away your internet and your paper and all your pens. You still have the right to speech. There's no mention of you being able to speak through any method ever made.

It's better to make it an every day habit.

These lefties will try take your rights at every opportunity like the predators they are. Just a middle finger is enough to stop it... our ancestors had to die in trenches in comparison.

Then make it happen. Fish or cut bait.

In that case, let's take away your internet and your paper and all your pens. You still have the right to speech. There's no mention of you being able to speak through any method ever made.
Writings on paper with a pen or even a pencil have been court approved as free speech already (within the usual limits of course), so you lose there. Writings on internet also have the same court declared protection of free speech (like I said, within the usual limits). Another loss.
Got anything else?

/----/ That's not the Progs end game and you know it.
Take your guns.jpg

Writings on paper with a pen or even a pencil have been court approved as free speech already (within the usual limits of course), so you lose there. Writings on internet also have the same court declared protection of free speech (like I said, within the usual limits). Another loss.
Got anything else?

The courts don't "approve" methods.

View attachment 185640
That's not happening, despite a few people with signs. When Obummer was in charge, pretty much nothing was done, so that's a red herring. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if those people with signs are paid by the gun lobby to do that.

Got anything else?

So you have nothing else. Got it.

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if those people with signs are paid by the gun lobby to do that.

And the same people paid MLK's granddaughter to stand in front of everyone and declare "I have a dream of a world without guns"? And the same people paid the entire crowd to erupt with cheers and applause?

Got anything else?

So you have nothing else. Got it.

You are stating absurdities and falsehoods. Nothing else is needed.

The dumb liberal crackpots just don't have the mental capacity to understand how hard it would be to ban and confiscate guns

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if those people with signs are paid by the gun lobby to do that.

And the same people paid MLK's granddaughter to stand in front of everyone and declare "I have a dream of a world without guns"? And the same people paid the entire crowd to erupt with cheers and applause?
I know, shitty tactics on any side, that's just the way things go these days. Even The Beatles paid those girls to scream at them when they came to America the first time.

The dumb liberal crackpots just don't have the mental capacity to understand how hard it would be to ban and confiscate guns
Start by stopping to sell bullets. Eventually, most people will have no use for a wall-hanger.

View attachment 185640

And don't forget they are willing to do anything to do it.

If it takes hiring professional child murderers, I am sure they would do it.

All we need do is have Rolling Thunder show up next Memorial Day with shotguns slung.

View attachment 185640
That's not happening, despite a few people with signs. When Obummer was in charge, pretty much nothing was done

Nothing was done because of Heller and the fact that Obama didn't want to risk a sure civil war.

Forum List

Back