When will the terrorist state of iran release the US hostages?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
For a year, 3 young Americans have been illegally kidnapped and captured by the iranian fascist dictatorship of thugs and murderers - with hardly a peep from the UN, various human rights groups, leftist media, arab muslim terrorist apologists who reflexively defend iran, etc...

When are they going to be released already?

This appears to be a repeat cycle of Carter; iran sees a weak president, takes hostages, and then realizes that a real president has been elected - could we see Tancredo in 2012, anyone? - and decides to save its life and releases them.

Why is the US government allowing this terror state to illegally hold fellow American citizens without threatening iran with war? Is this government so pathetic that it is being overseen by those who may swear the oath on the bible when they take office - but neglect that oath and their duties and responsibilities after taking office?

I do not know who is worse, the hypocritical filth that defends shitholes like iran and the other muslim terror states, some of which appears on this forum on occasion (see my sig), the major organizations who have opted to give iran a pass on this event, or the weak, awful president we have to suffer under for 2+ more years.

For a year, 3 young Americans have been illegally kidnapped and captured by the iranian fascist dictatorship of thugs and murderers - with hardly a peep from the UN, various human rights groups, leftist media, arab muslim terrorist apologists who reflexively defend iran, etc...

When are they going to be released already?

This appears to be a repeat cycle of Carter; iran sees a weak president, takes hostages, and then realizes that a real president has been elected - could we see Tancredo in 2012, anyone? - and decides to save its life and releases them.

Why is the US government allowing this terror state to illegally hold fellow American citizens without threatening iran with war? Is this government so pathetic that it is being overseen by those who may swear the oath on the bible when they take office - but neglect that oath and their duties and responsibilities after taking office?

I do not know who is worse, the hypocritical filth that defends shitholes like iran and the other muslim terror states, some of which appears on this forum on occasion (see my sig), the major organizations who have opted to give iran a pass on this event, or the weak, awful president we have to suffer under for 2+ more years.
They are probably already dead, like all those activists that used to represent human rights before the UN and the rest of the left converted to Islam. ;)

Yes, their internment is a dispicable, brazen attempt by that filthy regime to prove what a bunch of twisted fucks they are. Actually, I'm sure there is some method to their madness but I don't know what the hell it is. Future human shields? Who knows. There really isn't a whole lot we can do unfortunately. Moral of story: Don't hike near the iranian border.

Yes Iran should release them,

But, when will America stop torturing, invading, murdering, stealing, looting etc. etc. etc. probally never so don;t expect any different from Iran.

Yes they should be tried or released, after all it's been over a year since America released the five Iranian Diplomats it was holding illegaly
Iraq released five Iranian diplomats late Thursday, more than two years after U.S. troops captured them in northern Iraq, state television announced.

The men -- whom the United States accused of being agents of Iran's Revolutionary Guards -- were transferred from American to Iraqi custody earlier Thursday.

The Iranians then were turned over to Iran's embassy in Baghdad
Iranians held in Iraq since 2007 released - CNN.com

Yes they should be tried or released, after all it's been over a year since America released the five Iranian Diplomats it was holding illegaly
Iraq released five Iranian diplomats late Thursday, more than two years after U.S. troops captured them in northern Iraq, state television announced.

The men -- whom the United States accused of being agents of Iran's Revolutionary Guards -- were transferred from American to Iraqi custody earlier Thursday.

The Iranians then were turned over to Iran's embassy in Baghdad
Iranians held in Iraq since 2007 released - CNN.com
Stop killing homosexuals, and killing 10s of thousands of political prisoners in Iran first.

Forum List

Back