When will Islam be condemned for the recent terrorist strike in Sri Lanka?

Not all Orange haired people are bad but if the overwhelming number of terrorist cases are from orange haired people then it is Insanity to focus your efforts elsewhere.

ea12456b-c89d-41c1-a29c-a95758f751bf-original.gif

I hardly think that one reformed terrorist speaks for all of the world's Muslims. I especially think than a man who has shared the radical jihadist thinking of less than half of one percent of Muslims is in ANY position to speak for the other 99.5% of peace loving Muslims.

It's like saying that Timothy McVeigh spoke for all American white guys when he blew up that building in Oklahoma City.
That would be a good point, if I had actually said or inferred in any way that he "speaks for all the world's Muslims".

Which, of course, I did not. Nor did I come close. I just agree with him, and other liberals who support him.

And like Mr. Nawaz, I wonder why so many so-called "liberals" are so willing to enable the least liberal, most authoritarian religion currently on the planet.

He and I have our guesses, of course.

After the New Zealand attack I couldn't hear the end of "white male" this "white male" that, and of course the mandatory fuck Christians.

Well, now the Islamists have killed hundreds of people. Unlike the New Zealand attack it wasn't a single guy who was out of his mind. It was an organized gang of militant Muslims, who even killed cops resisting arrest.

Will there be a discussion regarding the evils of Islam?

Are you suggesting that all Muslims are responsible for the evil attacks in Sri Lanka?
Islamism is a great evil and Muslims right fear it.

AP_19112430806302.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Young Mother runs with her baby after learning that a nearby car is loaded with explosives.

Sri Lanka was a planned attack on multiple targets by a local militant group, likely with the aid of a yet larger group or groups (possibly ISIS) from outside the country, acting under the dicta of a highly-evolved ideology euphemistically referred to as fundamentalist Islam or Islamism.

That ideology—that seeks to take over the world—has hundreds of millions of adherents and sympathizers across the globe, vastly more than Nazism at its height. Whether active or not, they consider themselves at war with Judaism and Christianity as well as all other religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.) and seek to eradicate these others from the earth.

New Zealand and Sri Lanka Were Not the Same

Forum List

Back