when will enough be enough???

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
When will enough be enough???

Whats it going to take for authorities to finally treat these idiots like the criminals that they are?

Someone is going to get killed...!

Yep, these fuckers are just like the tea party huh? Fuck you if you think it is....!

Ive been to tea party rallies and they are peaceful and down right tranquil compared to this anarchy :evil:

Im sick of the double standards.... SICK OF IT!

Occupy Oakland Turns to Chaos Overnight | Video | TheBlaze.com

1-1.jpg

» Learning from Hamas: How #Occupy Uses Human Shields–Veterans, Women, the Young, the Old, the Disabled - Big Government

1-2.jpg

More of them are going to end up like this moron or worse, and I have a feeling thats exactly what OWS wants to happen....another Kent State!

1-3.jpg

Sorry he was hit in the head, but he knew the risks going in. :eusa_whistle:

This should make everyone just sick! How they can even compare this with the tea party is beyond me...Why is our government just sitting on their asses and not doing something about it? The more they stay quiet about it the more i believe they're all for it and WANT riots to start and WANT the people fighting eachother. Because pretty soon people are going to get so sick and tired of it and it'll be so out of hand by then people will be more than just hit on the head!

Forum List

Back