When white people attack....its different....WTF?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
GOP Congressman Insists White Terrorist Attacks Are Totally Different
“You don’t have a group like ISIS or al Qaeda that is inspiring people around the world to take up arms and kill innocents. That was a one-off. That was a one-off, Alisyn,” Duffy said.

Duffy argued in his CNN interview that attacks by white people ― such as the one in Quebec City ― aren’t as big of a problem. ......Unless of course, your on the other end of the gun, bitch!!

Well, it's different when black people attack too.

Usually they're involved in mindless petty crime. They commit crime because of intelligence and lack of morality, not to advance a cause like an ideology.

But yeah,the RARE attacks by whites are different too. Some few will fight, and even kill, when OUTSIDERS attempt to take over THEIR white country through ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, using our laws to destroy our culture and terrorist attacks against our nations. Sometimes, SOME of us will say "enough is enough," and actually fight back.

LOL! Cept we're most of the serial killers.

You are the most racist poster on this site....bar none. Everything is about the tint of one's skin and that defines someone in YOUR book. Let me tell ya something, you are no better or no worse than anyone else trying to scrape out a living under this debt slavery system of fiat currency. It is the wish of MANY people of all skin types that we all have a decent a standard of living but it takes educating one's self on how we ended up in this situation before we can ever change it. You bitching about how "whitey" is keeping you from reaching your potential or believing that a banker bought off political party is going to make things better? That is simply a pipe dream. You want change?" Then BE the change.....educate yourself about the real history of this country and the real powers behind this system. Knowledge is power and knowledge leads to freedom.

Try being a uniter instead of a divider....learn, grow, evolve and share the knowledge that you have worked hard for by those that did the heavy lifting and research for the sole purpose of freeing ALL of us. I have busted my ass for the last five fucking years delving into how things really work and how we can make a difference but most of the time all I get for the most part is indifference and insults...but does it stop me? Hell no.......I know of what I speak and I have people here that like what I have to say. Don't wait for change....try to be a part of the change. I have written thousands of posts here explaining as to how we got to this place and what needs to happen...it's not rocket science and you are intelligent. I have no doubt that if you put your hate aside and really researched the origins of the Federal Reserve central banking system that the pieces would all come together for you and how all wars are bankers wars. You see? The .0001 percent can't defeat a united people and THAT is why they try and divide us among so many lines. They want us fighting among ourselves.

You are the most racist poster on this site....bar none. Everything is about the tint of one's skin and that defines someone in YOUR book. Let me tell ya something, you are no better or no worse than anyone else trying to scrape out a living under this debt slavery system of fiat currency. It is the wish of MANY people of all skin types that we all have a decent a standard of living but it takes educating one's self on how we ended up in this situation before we can ever change it. You bitching about how "whitey" is keeping you from reaching your potential or believing that a banker bought off political party is going to make things better? That is simply a pipe dream. You want change?" Then BE the change.....educate yourself about the real history of this country and the real powers behind this system. Knowledge is power and knowledge leads to freedom.

Try being a uniter instead of a divider....learn, grow, evolve and share the knowledge that you have worked hard for by those that did the heavy lifting and research for the sole purpose of freeing ALL of us. I have busted my ass for the last five fucking years delving into how things really work and how we can make a difference but most of the time all I get for the most part is indifference and insults...but does it stop me? Hell no.......I know of what I speak and I have people here that like what I have to say. Don't wait for change....try to be a part of the change. I have written thousands of posts here explaining as to how we got to this place and what needs to happen...it's not rocket science and you are intelligent. I have no doubt that if you put your hate aside and really researched the origins of the Federal Reserve central banking system that the pieces would all come together for you and how all wars are bankers wars. You see? The .0001 percent can't defeat a united people and THAT is why they try and divide us among so many lines. They want us fighting among ourselves.

Ppffffht.

25% sounds high, but OK. That still means 75% of the serial killers out there are white fellas between 25 & 35.

The main difference is whites don't defend white killers. Blacks and leftists immediately come to the defense of a non-white perp.

I just assume that any and all incidents of domestic terrorism happen because it's state-sanctioned false flag attack. That's very tin-foil, but the politicians and the news media don't have a reputation for honesty, they have a reputation for spying on the people and manipulating them with disinformation. Consider that none of you have any evidence there even was an attack in Quebec City, all you have is some rumors spread by CNN, and now you're cursing about whites and blacks. Do you even know why?

Ppffffht.

25% sounds high, but OK. That still means 75% of the serial killers out there are white fellas between 25 & 35.
I guess that went right over your head.

I'll try again. Follow along.

Whites are 72% of the population (I think that would include Hispanics and other non-Euros.

White serial killers are 72%.

We are where we should be.

Real blacks (they interbreed with anything that moves) are less than 12%.

They commit DOUBLE for their numbers.

Hope that helps.

WINNER!

Worth repeating.

GOP Congressman Insists White Terrorist Attacks Are Totally Different
“You don’t have a group like ISIS or al Qaeda that is inspiring people around the world to take up arms and kill innocents. That was a one-off. That was a one-off, Alisyn,” Duffy said.

Duffy argued in his CNN interview that attacks by white people ― such as the one in Quebec City ― aren’t as big of a problem. ......Unless of course, your on the other end of the gun, bitch!!

The gunmen in Quebec wasn't a terrorist he was a hero defending western civilization from the pedophile worshipping muslim pig invaders just like Breivik before him, with luck there will be thousands more attacks until not one Muslim is left in the west.

Well, it's different when black people attack too.

Usually they're involved in mindless petty crime. They commit crime because of intelligence and lack of morality, not to advance a cause like an ideology.

But yeah,the RARE attacks by whites are different too. Some few will fight, and even kill, when OUTSIDERS attempt to take over THEIR white country through ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, using our laws to destroy our culture and terrorist attacks against our nations. Sometimes, SOME of us will say "enough is enough," and actually fight back.
Really? You nuts have spent your entire history whining about "others" taking over your domain, your space, your country, your jobs, your this your that.....it started with slavery, segregation, destruction of Jews and now Trump....and yet, you maintain as we speak, all the good will a country such as the US has to offer and still you complain. You will find someday, that life..rewards character and humility, something white people lack in spades. The privilege life has afforded you and your ungratefulness to share its bounty, will someday come home to roost.

The main difference is whites don't defend white killers. Blacks and leftists immediately come to the defense of a non-white perp.
Get the fuck outta here...there's not one white killer out here, that the media via neighbors and family don't spin a hardluck story for these murderers that garner both sympathy and empathy from the public. Zimmerman got rewarded via a web site, over 30,000 dollars of defensive love. That Roof bitch, the cops bought him a burger and fed the bitch once captured...nigga's get a bullet, this mf gets a burger....white people do nothing but defend thier own.

Forum List

Back