When we let Bureaucrats determine what defines “hate speech”, we lose all freedom of speech

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is some interesting crap the left is pulling just before the midterms.

If you say that the planet goes through many climate changes regardless of what man does....some declare that to be hate speech.

Who will decide and why should thy be the ones who decide?

Motive, means, and opportunity...the left have them all.

If you advocate for it now, it’s going to be your speech taken away tomorrow.

If I am against banning plastic straws, is that hate speech?

Is it hate speech to threaten the judge and jury in the Manaforte case?

The left are losing the debate with the American people, naturally they want to silence opposing views.
The fact that Trumps approval rating among blacks has nearly doubled must be very sobering for the left.

36% of blacks are Uncle toms and race traitors.

The left will not change to fit America, they will silence dissent.

The left are losing the debate with the American people, naturally they want to silence opposing views.
The mass social media clampdown on conservatives is not going unnoticed by everyone.. We are still getting our message out, although it is diminished somewhat. When their companies fail and their stocks crash they will be left wondering what happened and all along it will be self inflicted suicide.

If you say that the planet goes through many climate changes regardless of what man does....some declare that to be hate speech.

Do you have any specifics, or are you just making random statement? Did someone get in legal trouble for 'hate speech' for making a climate change statement, or opposing a plastic straw ban? Did someone declare such statements to be hate speech, and that inspired this OP? I'm wondering just what "crap the left is pulling" you are referencing. :dunno:

Do you have any specifics, or are you just making random statement? Did someone get in legal trouble for 'hate speech' for making a climate change statement, or opposing a plastic straw ban? Did someone declare such statements to be hate speech, and that inspired this OP? I'm wondering just what "crap the left is pulling" you are referencing. :dunno:

I will post links, but first, are you claiming you have not heard that some on the left want “hate speech” banned?

Let’s start there.

I will post links, but first, are you claiming you have not heard that some on the left want “hate speech” banned?

Let’s start there.

I've heard/read people talk about banning hate speech, sure.

Let’s start there.

Ok, here are a couple articles about limiting the speech of those who disagree with manmade climate change alarmists. I am using the banning of straws and even balloons as to where this will go next. I asked if it was speech that should not be allowed, because many left wingers think you should be prosecuted for disagreeing that we are all going to dire from manmade climate change.

Should Climate Change Deniers Be Prosecuted?

Climate change denial should be a crime

Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has been threatened and is now under US Marshal protection

Who should decide what is allowed speech and why?

Just tell the truth, Trumpers, and you will be fine.
So you, a liar, gets to define what hate speech is.? Priceless..

How about you start telling the truth first and let us decide..

I blocked that asshole a long time ago. He is free to say what he wants and I am free to ignore it.
And that is what good Americans do to the Alt Right Trump lying propaganda machine.

Call it out. Block it out.

It all depends on the situation.

For example, if a gay person asks a Christian baker to bake them a cake and they refuse, that is hate speech. That is homophobia and intolerance

But if the same person walks into a Muslim bakery and demands that they bake their cake, which violates the Quran, then the gay couple is guilty of religious intolerance and hate speech.

Got it?

It's kinda like who is racist. All white men are racist unless they prove otherwise.

All others are not.............unless............your last name is Zimmerman, in which case, you transition to white man over night.

Just tell the truth, Trumpers, and you will be fine.
So you, a liar, gets to define what hate speech is.? Priceless..

How about you start telling the truth first and let us decide..

I blocked that asshole a long time ago. He is free to say what he wants and I am free to ignore it.
And that is what good Americans do to the Alt Right Trump lying propaganda machine.

Call it out. Block it out.

Wow, just like debating with you.

Yup, Votto, you all were told that you had your opinions but did not get your own facts.

You were told that if you did lie with your "facts" that they would have to pay the price.

Tough on you guys.

Yup, Votto, you all were told that you had your opinions but did not get your own facts.

You were told that if you did lie with your "facts" that they would have to pay the price.

Tough on you guys. You simply can't take what you dish.

Let’s start there.

Ok, here are a couple articles about limiting the speech of those who disagree with manmade climate change alarmists. I am using the banning of straws and even balloons as to where this will go next. I asked if it was speech that should not be allowed, because many left wingers think you should be prosecuted for disagreeing that we are all going to dire from manmade climate change.

Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he has been threatened and is now under US Marshal protection

None of those articles mention hate speech.

The first two are about prosecution of officials who lie about climate change or who are negligent for not heeding warnings about climate change (whether those are valid or not is immaterial to the point), while the third is just about the judge in the Manafort trial having received threats.

Let’s start there.

None of those articles mention hate speech.

The first two are about prosecution of officials who lie about climate change or who are negligent for not heeding warnings about climate change (whether those are valid or not is immaterial to the point), while the third is just about the judge in the Manafort trial having received threats.
Anything that contradicts the model of Alt Right cultural fascism in America is hate speech to the Trumpers and their allies.

Who should determine what defines “hate speech”?

Seems problematic to me. Isn’t the word “hate” a subjective term?

Why is it a right to be free from “hate”?

Don’t the left hate Donald Trump?

Should we not allow any “hate speech”against President Trump?

Forum List

Back