When was the last time you had a president you could actually be proud off...?

So easy for some, tough for me.
I was too young to pay attention to Eisenhower, but he might have qualified.

Tougher yet when have you had a congress to be proud of?
and that is really a more important question than the president.

Obama.... no way in hell
Bush II... average Prez... but proud of?? No way... would not have known how to be conservative if it bit him in the butt
Clinton... Slightly better than average Prez on many accounts, bad on some... but proud of?? Nope
Bush I... if for nothing more than caving to the pansy UN and not finishing in Iraq the first time, causing all kinds of grief later... nope

Yep... has to be Reagan

George Bush right after 9-11
Obama right after he ordered Bin Laden and the other bastard killed.

Bill Clinton was like watching a sitcom. Especially when he didnt inhale ....so lame...so funny

So easy for some, tough for me.
I was too young to pay attention to Eisenhower, but he might have qualified.

Tougher yet when have you had a congress to be proud of?
and that is really a more important question than the president.

I'm with you on Eisenhower... I'll go you one better in that he warned us about the power of the military-industrial complex... which is doubly impressive in that he was a career military man...

Obama.... no way in hell
Bush II... average Prez... but proud of?? No way... would not have known how to be conservative if it bit him in the butt
Clinton... Slightly better than average Prez on many accounts, bad on some... but proud of?? Nope
Bush I... if for nothing more than caving to the pansy UN and not finishing in Iraq the first time, causing all kinds of grief later... nope

Yep... has to be Reagan

Reagan. NO way. Iran-Contra and the rest of his problems he has created on the economy.

My, my how we forget the sacrifice and heroism of those first responders who went un-selfishly into the twin towers on 9/11.
Not proud, grateful to live in the same country they do; also thankful for all US troops. One does not have to agree with a war to respect those who have GIVEN.

I'm less embarrassed that Obama is president than when dumb-fuck Bush 43 was president...
Same here. Obama is............no way near as bad to me, as Bush 43.

Forum List

Back