When vertical, the Obama signature ...

Look at all the faux outrage. It's still funny either way. Like the left never had a laugh at Bush's expense whether they could prove it true or not, please.....spare us all.

It's funny how many over sensitive people there are on this board. Maybe it should be "oversensitivemessageboard.com"

I mean I think it's just a funny joke, but I was disappointed that it had to be altered to get there.

Uh, no ... If it had to changed, that makes the "joke" a lie.

Also shows how jealous rw's are that he has one and none of them do.

Really, this is one weird thread but, by all means, carry on.

I mean I think it's just a funny joke, but I was disappointed that it had to be altered to get there.

Jesus christ, live a little.

8 years of laughs at Bush's expense and this bothers you that much?

Jesus christ, live a little.

8 years of laughs at Bush's expense and this bothers you that much?

Each day they prove here anyway, that the stereotype about them is spot on. It's all about them.

Oversensitive lefties unite! By your powers combined, you are, Oversensitive Planet!

captain-planet.jpeg

Last edited:
Look at all the faux outrage. It's still funny either way. Like the left never had a laugh at Bush's expense whether they could prove it true or not, please.....spare us all.

i don't see any outrage.

he's just clearly got issues surrounding other men's junk.

not that there's anything wrong with that.....

It was still funny at first glance either way. luddly.neddite seems to be a bit upset.

Last edited:

i don't see any outrage.

he's just clearly got issues surrounding other men's junk.

not that there's anything wrong with that.....

It was still funny at first glance either way.

not really. *shrug*

but that also doesn't constitute "rage" of any kind... faux or otherwise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0OaeMYTbs4]The Big Lebowski - Shut The F*ck Up Donny! - YouTube[/ame]

Since the lefties in this thread are too oversensitive to think clearly enough to come up with anything clever to say without resorting to homophobic insults (which i think is hilarious, by the way), allow me.

"You know why Obama's signature looks like a penis? Because come election time, he whips out his dong and cock smacks republicans with it. Then, anytime he signs a bill into law, he reminds them of said cock smacking with his signature on every single piece of legislation."

Forum List

Back