When Twoofers have to result to counting dumpsters..they're out of shit to talk about

Any claim that either of the towers (or WTC7) fell at "free fall" speed is baseless.

Video has shown this conclusively. Some parts of the OUTER perimeter of the buildings may have fallen (without resistance) at near free fall speed. But there is no evidence -- none -- that any internal portion of the building fell at free fall speed.

lol...fuck off
dont like the truth?

Any claim that either of the towers (or WTC7) fell at "free fall" speed is baseless.

Video has shown this conclusively. Some parts of the OUTER perimeter of the buildings may have fallen (without resistance) at near free fall speed. But there is no evidence -- none -- that any internal portion of the building fell at free fall speed.

lol...fuck off
dont like the truth?

no I dont like the deception and doublespeak

dont like the truth?

then stop doing it

Where did the molten material come from that was under each building that collapsed?

Why did the other WTCs that were directly under the Towers, who sustained 10x the damage, and 10x the length of fires, why didnt those collapse?

wtc-infrared_crater_WTC6.jpg

How did all the other buildings that sustained 10x the amount of damage stay up, but WTC7 perfectly collapsed at freefall speeds? How so?

then stop doing it

Where did the molten material come from that was under each building that collapsed?

Why did the other WTCs that were directly under the Towers, who sustained 10x the damage, and 10x the length of fires, why didnt those collapse?

How did all the other buildings that sustained 10x the amount of damage stay up, but WTC7 perfectly collapsed at freefall speeds? How so?
the other buildings did have various amounts of collapse
and the fires are what caused any melting of metals

then stop doing it

the other buildings did have various amounts of collapse
and the fires are what caused any melting of metals

What other buildings collapsed? I don't see any collapsed buildings besides WTC7, and the Towers. Could you please direct me to a picture/source that proves your point?

Fires cannot melt steel/concrete/iron because they cannot achieve even close to the heat needed. So considering this fact of Reality, how did those materials melt?

Water freezes at 32 Degrees or less. It cannot freeze at any higher temperature. Correct?

Steel melts at 2500+ Degrees or more. It cannot melt at any less temperature, Correct?

so how would fire, which can only produce 1200-1800 degrees, melt such materials?

molten_metal2.jpg

d9d1b9e97114.jpg

How is this created by fire? It is not physically possible.

Forum List

Back