When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake

th

Congress won't have to spend money on paper for the bathroom for a while?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake

Coming from you, I'll take that as a complement.

Since the snowflakes kicked your asses in 2016 and have been doing it ever since.

Nothing will get done.

When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next?
Hopefully lots of Leftist suicides.

It'll be election season and President Trump will flood the airwaves and social media (with four times the budget of the Democrats) with the truth about how The Democrats have been planning this impeachment since 2018 as nothing more than a politically motivated attempt to clear a path for their 2020 candidate.

We'll see lots of commercials featuring Pelosi's celebration of the impeachment trial, Biden's illegal family connections to The Ukraine, and other hits from the last few years.

The Democrats have really sown the wind with this one.

• Banned

Nothing will get done.

Hillary will have a field day.

Nothing will get done.

Well, after our president is acquitted, the Dim Dems will go back to calling him a racist, then a xenophobe, then a misogynist and THEN back to Russia, Russia, Russia. And after that, begin the insane cycle again.

Nothing will get done.

Schumer will use this for the 2020 senate campaign, either way it goes.
This is about Schumer blocking Trump's judges.

More false allegations. Bets will be taken on what bizarre conspiracy theory the left will come up with next until it becomes a standing joke.

What comes next.

Trump wins big in November.

House goes red.

Senate stays the same.

Trump gets many more judges on the bench nationwide.

Pelosi made one of the worst miscalculations in political history.

Nothing will get done.

Somehow the lefties get over it and start in with about 48 hours of I'm going to live in Europe for awhile,and two days after their binge drinking/cannabis smoke downs has killed a few million brain cells, they somehow caterwaul less, recuperate and grow meaner than ever in less than a week.

This time, however, they took the lying too far down Calumny creek. I think there are going to be lawsuits or a concentration on getting the House back, which won't be hard thanks to the Demmie disconnect from the other people in the United States of America whom they hate.

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake

Agreed. It's a strange OP.

So...he's predicting nothing will get done and it's "open warfare". Essentially what we have now. So it begs the question....if his prediction is that he will "welcome" the post-impeachment atmosphere which is what we have now more or less, why is he so upset?

It'll be election season and President Trump will flood the airwaves and social media (with four times the budget of the Democrats) with the truth about how The Democrats have been planning this impeachment since 2018 as nothing more than a politically motivated attempt to clear a path for their 2020 candidate.

We'll see lots of commercials featuring Pelosi's celebration of the impeachment trial, Biden's illegal family connections to The Ukraine, and other hits from the last few years.

The Democrats have really sown the wind with this one.

Trump is going to flood the airwaves with truth? LOL. Sure.....riiiiiight.

What comes next.

Trump wins big in November.

House goes red.

Senate stays the same.

Trump gets many more judges on the bench nationwide.

Pelosi made one of the worst miscalculations in political history.

I doubt the House will go red. The rest of your post? I think you're correct.

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake

Agreed. It's a strange OP.

So...he's predicting nothing will get done and it's "open warfare". Essentially what we have now. So it begs the question....if his prediction is that he will "welcome" the post-impeachment atmosphere which is what we have now more or less, why is he so upset?
The only war we all should be fighting together, is the one that eliminates the federal government.

The Democrat leadership has already told us what’s next... they simply move on to the next “crime” they believe DJT has committed and start the impeachment process all over again.

Were you asleep when they impeached Clinton over a blow job? It was just as nasty then.

Trump won't be re-elected. He won't win the popular vote and he won't slip by in the EC this time. He's already underwater in WI, MI, and PA. In Iowa, his trade wars and ethanol cutbacks have really hurt corn farmers. In Florida, the restoration of voting rights to people who served their convictions will erase any GOP advantage.

Nothing will get done.

Ah, Conservatism has been replaced by open Nihilism... They know all their ideas suck, but can't admit it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back