Obama Tried To Stall Gis' Iraq Withdrawal

Yeah so... why do these hollyweird twits need to go to such extremes to make such a simple point? Oh wait... maybe it's their narcissistic tendencies, and you lap it up... :eusa_hand:

perhaps because it's provocative and it gets people talking? you're talking about it, dillo is talking about it.

It grabs people's attention... just a pretty picture of Jessica Alba saying "only you can silence yourself" wouldn't have the same effect.

is it really narsissistic to attempt to reach others and get them motivated? have I misunderstood what narcissictic means? hmmmm :confused:

perhaps because it's provocative and it gets people talking? you're talking about it, dillo is talking about it.

It grabs people's attention... just a pretty picture of Jessica Alba saying "only you can silence yourself" wouldn't have the same effect.

is it really narsissistic to attempt to reach others and get them motivated? have I misunderstood what narcissictic means? hmmmm :confused:

I think "how" they do it, and "attention grabbing" are definitive, and yes, Jessica could do many different things besides getting naked and then wrapped up in a little black tape. I'd call that narcissistic any day. "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME."

If he did that, it was out of line.

Much like what Reagan did regards the hostages was.

Note to uninformed NeoCons:

This is a dispute over the SOF treaty Bush is trying to obtain, without congressional approval. If you've never heard of the SOF you shouldn't be posting on the thread.

Two, this is from the rightwing rag, murdoch publicantion, New York Post. NY Post is one step above the National Enquirer

Three, I guarantee you this story is on a par with the Obama birth certificate story. There's nothing there, and it will flame out in 48 hours.

I'll try to remember to return to this thread next week, so I can laugh at the giddy, school girl Cons who thought they had found the silver bullet.

oh wait? so when the NY Post writes something negative or unflattering about McCain or Palin they are just a biased lightie rag but when it's about Obama it's okay to use them as a source?

that's classic...

I guess Obama is taking a page out of Reagan's playbook with the Iran hostages eh?

So, because Reagan did it makes it okay?

So, because Reagan did it makes it okay?

well Reagan is the Republican hero isn't he?

I'm not saying Obama did this, because I don't believe he did. I'm saying this is just more hypocritical bullshit being flung by the right over something that their SAVIOR did himself.

The Corner on National Review Online

I'd like to see McCain call for an investigation into possible Logan Act violations.

I thought you already had a thread on this exact topic. NY Post is tabloid - a rightwing rag owned Rupert Murdoch. Its a dispute over the SOF agreement.

I'll make you a bet:

One week from now, if this issue is a burning topic in the mainstream media and it is widely being reported that Obama broke the law or behaved in a treasonous manner, I will put up a thread saying just about anything you want me too, short of sexually explicit phrases or curse words.

If, on the other hand, it turns out this story fades away, flames out, and the only places gossiping about it are rightwing blogs and rightwing media, then you will put up a thread, saying without caveat, qualifiers or explanation:

"I am a Bush loving hack, a hyper partisan Nimrod, who believes every stupid lie that the rightwing media tells me. I apologize for being so stupid and ill informed. I guess that's why I voted for Bush twice"

I'll be back to see if you accepted the wager.

Pretty disgusting. The election might be over.

More: OBAMA TRIED TO STALL GIS' IRAQ WITHDRAWAL - New York Post

Well, this story went no where.

Just like I said a few days ago.

Newsflash to Bush voters: The New York Post is basically a tabloid.

And the guy who wrote this article has a history of writing misleading, even fabricated stories.

He either didn't understand the difference between the SOF agreement, and a withdrawl timeline.

Or, he intentionally lied and misled.

The person that addressed this issue within the Obama campaign while trying to deny this story, actually admitted to it. It is now a matter of record, that Obama did in fact try to delay troop withdrawels until a new President was elected. Since he was way up in the polls at that time, we have to assume that he meant wait until he was in office.

The implications of this are far-reaching, but I doubt very seriously that the Obama media networks will mention it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back