“When the looting starts, the shooting starts”

How is Trayvon related to this case? Media hyped how Trayvon was a "good boy" and dindu nuffin, while he has just another thug smashing head of Zimmerman (whom media portrayed as white) of the concrete. Was Zimmerman a cop whose brutality ignited riots? Nope, there is nothing to protest there except media lies.

How is Trayvon related to the fact that we are totally cool with mistreatment of young black men? The very fact you want to call him a "thug" is telling. The kid never committed a crime. Oh, you guys tried to find all sorts of sinister implications about screwdrivers and baggies. But Zimmerman was the one with the criminal record, and you guys treated him like a hero.

What about that thug... sorry, "gentle giant" Michael Brown, and lies that "peaceful protests" were initiated by, "hands up, don't shoot" that were proven to be lies, again. How those protests were justified? Defend him for robing the market, showing the owner, and then for attacking the policemen that was called for his actions.

Too many lies to cover in that statement, but petty theft was not worth using DEADLY FUCKING FORCE. This is the WHOLE PROBLEM here. Not that these young men were honor students (they weren't) but that the police used lethal force on them for really, petty offences. The kind of petty offenses that white kids would get a slap on the wrist for.

Let's look at all those fake outrage cases. What about Eric Garner, or Philandro Castile, or even Ahmaud Arbery (again, not case involving cops)? Every time you lefties are protesting something based on false premises, lies and incomplete information. Do you see pattern there?

Yes, I see you racists STRETCHING to find ways to justify murdering young black men.

Now, here's the thing. You come at a cop with a gun, and he shoots you, I have no problem with that. It's your own fucking fault. Natural Selection, you removed yourself from the gene pool. But if you are getting shot over a traffic violation (Castile) or selling smokes (Garner) or playing with a toy (Tamir Rice) or petty vandalism (Laquan McDonald) or just being out jogging in a white neighborhood (Arbery), that's something people should be upset about.

The police kill 1000 people a year, most of them people of color.

Let's address George Floyd's case now. Even without knowing anything about Floyd's history, or about cop's history, pretty much whole nation was agreeing about unnecessary police brutality, and very few Americans were unsympathetic to the protest marches that followed. Remorse, censure, and tears flowed from every official portal, from the mouth and eyes of every political figure in the land. We all knew that cop Chauvin will be charged, but in order to do it there must be proper and complete investigation. But noooooo... "we want justice, and we want it now" crowd started breaking shit, looting businesses, burning cities, beating and in some cases killing everyone in their way, even threatening to riot into suburbs, loot and burn private homes.

What is there to know. That tape tells the whole story, really. The problem was, the country was already on edge with Trump's Plague and Trump's Depression, so of course, Trump's Riots followed.

Is he done making America Great yet.

You're saying that rioting and looting are OK. Well, remember the pattern I mentioned above? After all that fake outrage you had for years, you finally have a case that could've bring the change, you finally had left and right agreeing on the change, and you stupid fucks blew it. The stolen XBox, and Vans are more important that justice for George Floyd. After these riots, burning and destruction, I don't even care anymore, I'll restock my ammo and wait. You are free to come any time you wish.

Yes, if your gun makes you feel better about your tiny dick, have at it. Point was, people are kind of tired of a system where 99% of cops who murder people of color get a walk. That MAYBE these guys might get convicted in a couple of years, people don't care at this point.

Don't come whining to me about "looting" when you ignored the problem for years.

Neither are any of the other individuals and businesses that they are assaulting, looting, and destroying.

actually, some of the businesses that are being targeted are the ones that take advantage of poverty...

Again, you had years to address these issues... don't come whining to me when that thing you ignored for years explodes in your face.

One thing that I admire about President Trump is that he's not “more diplomatic”. He's blunt. He says what he thinks needs to be said, and he doesn't sugar-coat anything for anyone. He doesn't care who's going to criticize him for saying it.

I, for one, very much prefer having a President who tells the rude truth, than one who tells polite lies.

Trump tells vulgar lies, but he reinforces your racism, so you are happy with him.

The problem is, he's finally gotten into a problem he can't talk his way out of.

Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?

Yes it does fit the crime... If someone breaks into my home or business here in Texas I have every right to shoot the silly bastard and I will walk free and why?

Because it is against the law to loot someone home and business and Texas give me the damn right to defend my property and life even with the usage of deadly force!

Maybe if the left would stop and think for a moment and use the power of the vote to make a real change then their protest would be heard but burning and looting the communities will not win society to their side...

I commend President Trump for being frank: Looters should not expect immunity from "stern" consequences.

I agree, however, that he should have phrased his words in a more diplomatic manner.

His enemies (they are not genuine "opponents") are looking for any excuse to criticize him and to censor him on social media.

Actually, he should be calling for calm rather than fanning the flames.

The vast majority of people out protesting police brutality are NOT looters. The peaceful protestors he gassed and shot with rubber bullets were not looting.

Trump has the mindset that if he brings people together, he will lose.

I've said for a long time now that whether or not Trump himself is a racist he knows he has to appeal to racism to win.

I commend President Trump for being frank: Looters should not expect immunity from "stern" consequences.

I agree, however, that he should have phrased his words in a more diplomatic manner.

His enemies (they are not genuine "opponents") are looking for any excuse to criticize him and to censor him on social media.

One thing that I admire about President Trump is that he's not “more diplomatic”. He's blunt. He says what he thinks needs to be said, and he doesn't sugar-coat anything for anyone. He doesn't care who's going to criticize him for saying it.

I, for one, very much prefer having a President who tells the rude truth, than one who tells polite lies.

That might be OK if he was telling the truth.

How is Trayvon related to the fact that we are totally cool with mistreatment of young black men? The very fact you want to call him a "thug" is telling. The kid never committed a crime. Oh, you guys tried to find all sorts of sinister implications about screwdrivers and baggies. But Zimmerman was the one with the criminal record, and you guys treated him like a hero.

Trayvon was not mistreated. When you describing Traywon, you're looking at his high school picture that media showed. You should look at his facebook photos of him with pants half way down and gun pointing sideways. That's what he was, a thug that got what was coming to him. I'm not defending Zimmerman because you're implying he's "my hero", I defend his right to defend himself. Further, I don't give a shit about Zimmerman, but if someone would smash my head of the concrete, I would do the same thing he did. If Trayvon thug did it to you, and you shot him in self defense, I would defend your right as well.

Too many lies to cover in that statement, but petty theft was not worth using DEADLY FUCKING FORCE. This is the WHOLE PROBLEM here. Not that these young men were honor students (they weren't) but that the police used lethal force on them for really, petty offences. The kind of petty offenses that white kids would get a slap on the wrist for.

When you rob a store, and attacked the cop who responded to a call, that's what you get.

Yes, I see you racists STRETCHING to find ways to justify murdering young black men.

Now, here's the thing. You come at a cop with a gun, and he shoots you, I have no problem with that. It's your own fucking fault. Natural Selection, you removed yourself from the gene pool. But if you are getting shot over a traffic violation (Castile) or selling smokes (Garner) or playing with a toy (Tamir Rice) or petty vandalism (Laquan McDonald) or just being out jogging in a white neighborhood (Arbery), that's something people should be upset about.

The police kill 1000 people a year, most of them people of color.

Fuck off you moron, and your "everything is racist" narrative. I don't defend any criminal who attack a cop. And no, as usually, you're lying... here is the link

1591366652086.png

What is there to know. That tape tells the whole story, really. The problem was, the country was already on edge with Trump's Plague and Trump's Depression, so of course, Trump's Riots followed.

Is he done making America Great yet.
As I said to you right above, nobody (with few exceptions) was denying that what cop did was wrong. Read it again, shitstain.

But you don't care. For you this is not about Floyd, you wanna make it about Trump. REEEEE, he's a racist. REEEEE, Trump's plague. REEEEE, Trump's depression. And now, REEEEE, Trump's riots. REEEEE, everyone on the right is Nazi.

You should've listened to your retarded cuck idol Chomsky when he told you that this is a fight you couldn't win. This is really the perfect encapsulation of how fucking stupid leftists are. You create some elaborate excuse to go around attacking people, but even most cursory investigation of that excuse proves it's bullshit. If "Nazis" were half as common, and a third as dangerous as you make them out to be, you'd be dead by now. To hear your ignorant, low and ill informed thief mouthpieces explain it there are a hundred literal fascist polishing bayonets and shining jackboots in their homes, waiting for Trump to win before rushing out to oppress brown people or whatever it is we're suppose to do.

The reality? There are millions of normal people who are starting to like the idea of arming themselves and getting out on the streets BECAUSE there are literal Bolsheviks communists flooding the streets and attacking people. You keep insulting them, call them names, but when those people say "enough is enough", and when left actually get the storm they've been preaching about, you won't even see it on the news, the population will just shrink from 360 million, to 300 million overnight, and nobody will ever speak of it again. Sooo, keep pushing those buttons, commie.

A lot of people are upset with Trump for this and have predictably found this to be inflaming violence if not racism as well. How so? Why is it racist or contributing to violence to protect one’s property?

What encourages or fuels violence is when “leaders” justify looting, destruction, and theft by saying “it’s OK, businesses have insurance.”
Theft is not a crime punishable by death.
1591375193770.png

There are other choices for looters.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Trayvon was not mistreated. When you describing Traywon, you're looking at his high school picture that media showed. You should look at his facebook photos of him with pants half way down and gun pointing sideways. That's what he was, a thug that got what was coming to him.

Uh, that picture doesn't exist. I know that you found some racist site that purported that was Trayvon, and hey, All "those people" look the same to you and you probably believed it.

I'm not defending Zimmerman because you're implying he's "my hero", I defend his right to defend himself. Further, I don't give a shit about Zimmerman, but if someone would smash my head of the concrete, I would do the same thing he did. If Trayvon thug did it to you, and you shot him in self defense, I would defend your right as well.

Except he instigated the fight by following the kid when the 911 dispatcher SPECIFICALLY told him not to. Unlike Trayvon, who had never been arrested, Zimmerman had an extensive criminal record.

When you rob a store, and attacked the cop who responded to a call, that's what you get.

Except Officer Wilson wasn't "responding", he was just hassling jaywalkers, which is what cops did in Furgeson.

As I said to you right above, nobody (with few exceptions) was denying that what cop did was wrong. Read it again, shitstain.

But you don't care. For you this is not about Floyd, you wanna make it about Trump. REEEEE, he's a racist. REEEEE, Trump's plague. REEEEE, Trump's depression. And now, REEEEE, Trump's riots. REEEEE, everyone on the right is Nazi.

Naw, everyone on the right is just too willing to go along with the Nazis... kind of like Germany. Very few people were members of the NSDAP. But they all went along with it until the Allies were marching into their cities.

You should've listened to your retarded cuck idol Chomsky when he told you that this is a fight you couldn't win. This is really the perfect encapsulation of how fucking stupid leftists are. You create some elaborate excuse to go around attacking people, but even most cursory investigation of that excuse proves it's bullshit. If "Nazis" were half as common, and a third as dangerous as you make them out to be, you'd be dead by now. To hear your ignorant, low and ill informed thief mouthpieces explain it there are a hundred literal fascist polishing bayonets and shining jackboots in their homes, waiting for Trump to win before rushing out to oppress brown people or whatever it is we're suppose to do.

Okay, calm down, buddy. Fact is, most people are kind of horrified that Trump is responding to Trump Riots by shooting peaceful protesters with rubber bullets so he can do a photo op. His disapproval is up to double digits right now.

The reality? There are millions of normal people who are starting to like the idea of arming themselves and getting out on the streets BECAUSE there are literal Bolsheviks communists flooding the streets and attacking people. You keep insulting them, call them names, but when those people say "enough is enough", and when left actually get the storm they've been preaching about, you won't even see it on the news, the population will just shrink from 360 million, to 300 million overnight, and nobody will ever speak of it again. Sooo, keep pushing those buttons, commie.

Naw, here's how it's gonna work.

Trump is going to get voted out of office.
You shit stains will claim he was never really a conservative and you never really supported him.
Biden will fix the economy.
The NEXT guy will come back in 8 years and play on your racial, sexual or religous fears to get you to keep letting the One Percent screw you.

Trayvon was not mistreated. When you describing Traywon, you're looking at his high school picture that media showed. You should look at his facebook photos of him with pants half way down and gun pointing sideways. That's what he was, a thug that got what was coming to him.

Uh, that picture doesn't exist. I know that you found some racist site that purported that was Trayvon, and hey, All "those people" look the same to you and you probably believed it.

I'm not defending Zimmerman because you're implying he's "my hero", I defend his right to defend himself. Further, I don't give a shit about Zimmerman, but if someone would smash my head of the concrete, I would do the same thing he did. If Trayvon thug did it to you, and you shot him in self defense, I would defend your right as well.

Except he instigated the fight by following the kid when the 911 dispatcher SPECIFICALLY told him not to. Unlike Trayvon, who had never been arrested, Zimmerman had an extensive criminal record.

Except Officer Wilson wasn't "responding", he was just hassling jaywalkers, which is what cops did in Furgeson.

Naw, everyone on the right is just too willing to go along with the Nazis... kind of like Germany. Very few people were members of the NSDAP. But they all went along with it until the Allies were marching into their cities.

Okay, calm down, buddy. Fact is, most people are kind of horrified that Trump is responding to Trump Riots by shooting peaceful protesters with rubber bullets so he can do a photo op. His disapproval is up to double digits right now.

Naw, here's how it's gonna work.

Trump is going to get voted out of office.
You shit stains will claim he was never really a conservative and you never really supported him.
Biden will fix the economy.
The NEXT guy will come back in 8 years and play on your racial, sexual or religous fears to get you to keep letting the One Percent screw you.

But, of course, they were all innocent, dindu nuffin blacks, jogging thru the neighborhood, and everyone else is just racist.

Let me guess, blacks are protesting peacefully all around America, while rioters are all white nationalists. Did I get it right?

Nobody else cares to keep hearing about your sick, faggoty obsession with other men's genitalia, nor your pathetic projections of your own sexual inadequacies on others.

Guy, you are the one who needs to feel like a real man by having a gun.

And yet, regardless of what guns I may or may not own, or what significance I might or might not attach to them, I'm not the one who is often seen publicly obsessing over other men's genitalia like some pathetic incel/faggot.

If one of us is a “real man”, and one of us is not, then I do not think there can be any doubt as to who is which.

But, of course, they were all innocent, dindu nuffin blacks, jogging thru the neighborhood, and everyone else is just racist.

Some of them were innocent. Some of them did bad stuff, but NOTHING that rationalizes the use of deadly force.

I mean, it wasn't like he took an AR-15 to school and shot up 17 people, but managed to get taken alive.

That's the kind of privilege you get when you are white.

And yet, regardless of what guns I may or may not own, or what significance I might or might not attach to them, I'm not the one who is often seen publicly obsessing over other men's genitalia like some @pathetic incel/faggot.

Hey, guy, we've already scientifically established that most homophobic men like yourself are latent homosexual. So I'm sure you are down at the gay bars at night showing people a whole new meaning to "Magic Underwear"

If one of us is a “real man”, and one of us is not, then I do not think there can be any doubt as to who is which.

Yet only one of us has a box full of medals the Army gave us.

Some of them were innocent. Some of them did bad stuff, but NOTHING that rationalizes the use of deadly force.

I mean, it wasn't like he took an AR-15 to school and shot up 17 people, but managed to get taken alive.

That's the kind of privilege you get when you are white.

That's not privilege, dumb ass. That's called being smart to not resist arrest.

Hey, guy, we've already scientifically established that most homophobic men like yourself are latent homosexual. So I'm sure you are down at the gay bars at night showing people a whole new meaning to "Magic Underwear"
Again, I'm not the one openly obsessing over other men's genitalia, underwear, or other intimate details, or talking about hanging out in gay bars.

I think it is obvious enough which of the two of us is much more likely than the other to be a faggot.

If the insufficiently-massive item of slip-on footwear is the correct size, put it on.

Projector.gif

these protesters, black and white, are wholly dedicated to the uncompromising empowerment of black people, without regard to their own personal safety. whether you agree with them or not, you have to admire their sincerity

And yet I don't.

Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?

You are goddamn right he is implying looters will be shot. It’s not about punishment. It’s about deterrent. Outside of Trump, people like yourself are encouraging and justifying rioting, looting, and burning by saying there is insurance and that this is the only way to be heard.
Great. So kill more people. That always solves societal problems. Just don't look to me for help when they come for you!

I doubt that your ilk will be spared.

Forum List

Back