When the Iranian Mullahs Go,So will Hezbollah & Hamas...

Hamas is allied with Iran, but it's hardly an Iranian proxy group (as is often reported). It wasn't established by Iran and its ties with Iran are relatively recent. It's kind of a enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend-type situation.

Hezbollah is an Iranian proxy group (or at least was established that way). But it's also been around for so long and it's so entrenched into Lebanon that I think it would survive regime change in Iran. In Southern Lebanon, Hezbollah is the only organization that can provide people with basic services like police and hospitals.

I think your right that Hezbollah would survive but without its headquarters in Damascus and weapons, training and funding from Iran they would be weakened severely by that, the weapons, training, money and even personnel from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard is what is making Hezbollah the strongest armed force in Lebanon, take all that away and you are taking the fangs from the cobra imo.

You got a point there, alot of terrorist attacks have been perpretated or assisted by this Iranian regime the attack on the US Marines barracks in Beirut, the US embassy take over in 1979, Khobar Towers etc. it is time the Ayatollahs fall, they deserve the same fate as Gaddafi.

US: Iran Supporting al Qaeda Treasury Targets Key Al-Qa
They said similar things about Iraq...turns out most that was BS. It's war propaganda.

From what I gather Israel is currently occupying Palestinian lands and Palestinians are willing to allow anyone who is willing to fight for them represent them. The people they have representing them however do them a disservice.

Iranians as most Arabs are appalled by what's happening to Palestinians, I agree it's pretty fucked what's happening to them. So they give money to Hamas to help them defend the Palestinians from Israel bombing them, taking their land, harassing them and controlling them.

Now about Hamas itself I've heard multiple sides of course, the one side on the mainstream TV says Hamas is a terrorist organization that uses missile strikes at random on Israeli people. Another more sensible side to me, says that Hamas gets back at Israel for attacks they've done against Palestinians by doing random missile strikes because it's the easiest thing for them to get back at these injustices.

The argument really boils down not to the Iranian Mullahs like people say, because whether or not they go, that won't do anything. It's the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and how we solve it. That's the true problem, if you ask me.

Engaging in more violence to bring peace, never fucking works. Let's learn from our history eh?

Maybe its time for you to put down the bong and get a job.

It's becoming more clear by the day that when the Iranian Mullahs are finally put down,Hezbollah and Hamas will soon follow. And Syria is now in big trouble too. Those are the two key financiers for Hezbollah & Hamas. So when the Mullahs do go,we will likely see an end to the extremist terrorist groups in the region. Then i think we will finally see a real & lasting peace in the Middle East. So in the end it really does all come down to Iran. Stay tuned.

And when Iran consolidates its influence in Iraq because our failure of a commander in chief pissed away all our gains there? When Iran's influence then spans the ME right on up to Israel's doorstep? What then? When those courageous souls who would stand up for freedom in Iran are ever more brutally oppressed and eliminated because the regime there saw how utterly unwilling we were to stand with them? When Iran acquires nuclear weapons and the means to deploy them (because idiots like obama and your boy Ron Paul let them)? People like your jedi master are why there is unlikely to be no real and lasting peace in the ME despite the historic opportunities that we have been eagerly throwing away lately.

Hamas is allied with Iran, but it's hardly an Iranian proxy group (as is often reported). It wasn't established by Iran and its ties with Iran are relatively recent. It's kind of a enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend-type situation.

Iran cuts Hamas funding for failing to show support for Assad
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-...or-failing-to-show-support-for-assad-1.379845

US State Department...
The State Department has designated Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma’il Abu Ghazala under E.O. 13224, which targets terrorists and those providing support to terrorists or acts of terrorism. This action will help stem the flow of finances to Abu Ghazala by prohibiting U.S. persons from engaging in transactions with him and freezing any assets he may have under U.S. jurisdiction.

Abu Ghazala is a HAMAS operative. In addition to his involvement with HAMAS, he has links to Iran, the world’s leading State Sponsor of Terrorism, and al-Qa’ida. He is an improvised explosive device (IED) facilitator with connections to multiple IED networks throughout northern Iraq and is also responsible for disseminating numerous remote detonation device designs used by former regime elements and terror organizations in Iraq. He has worked with rockets and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). A Central Criminal Court of Iraq arrest warrant for Abu Ghazala was pending as of July 2, 2006, as was a $50,000 award for information leading to his capture
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2011/09/173352.htm

Last edited:
It's becoming more clear by the day that when the Iranian Mullahs are finally put down,Hezbollah and Hamas will soon follow. And Syria is now in big trouble too. Those are the two key financiers for Hezbollah & Hamas. So when the Mullahs do go,we will likely see an end to the extremist terrorist groups in the region. Then i think we will finally see a real & lasting peace in the Middle East. So in the end it really does all come down to Iran. Stay tuned.

And when Iran consolidates its influence in Iraq because our failure of a commander in chief pissed away all our gains there? When Iran's influence then spans the ME right on up to Israel's doorstep? What then? When those courageous souls who would stand up for freedom in Iran are ever more brutally oppressed and eliminated because the regime there saw how utterly unwilling we were to stand with them? When Iran acquires nuclear weapons and the means to deploy them (because idiots like obama and your boy Ron Paul let them)? People like your jedi master are why there is unlikely to be no real and lasting peace in the ME despite the historic opportunities that we have been eagerly throwing away lately.

Well obviously we see it much differently but i repect your opinion. If Iran wants to jump in the middle of Iraq's coming Civil War,then so be it. They will pay heavily for that. The Sunnis Arab nations in the region are very nervous about Iran. They will not allow Iran free reign. Iran's only friend right now is Syria and they're about to be plunged into chaos. They'll be no help to Iran.

Iran will likely be decimated and the Mullahs will only quicken their own demise. Iraq's Civil War is going to be one big nasty quagmire. If Iran wants in,i say let em go for it. It will not end well for them. And on top of all that,Israel and NATO are planning for a strike on Iran. In my opinion,their days are numbered. And that will be great for the entire World. We could actually see a real & lasting peace over there. So don't get too disheartened and stay tuned.

Last edited:

Well obviously we see it much differently but i repect your opinion. If Iran wants to jump in the middle of Iraq's coming Civil War,then so be it. They will pay heavily for that..

No they won't. They would benefit from nothing more than that. They could hope for nothing better to advance their plans and interests in the region. And they could have no better allies towards those ambitions than people like obama and Ron Paul.

Well obviously we see it much differently but i repect your opinion. If Iran wants to jump in the middle of Iraq's coming Civil War,then so be it. They will pay heavily for that..

No they won't. They would benefit from nothing more than that. They could hope for nothing better to advance their plans and interests in the region. And they could have no better allies towards those ambitions than people like obama and Ron Paul.

Well i just don't think Iran will do well jumping in the middle of Iraq's Civil War. That's going to be a bloody quagmire they'll regret getting involved in. But hey,better them than us i guess. I'm just glad we're getting the hell out of there. I really do think the Iranian Mullah days are numbered. And that will be great for the entire World. But especially for the Iranian People.

Well i just don't think Iran will do well jumping in the middle of Iraq's Civil War. .

Then you don't understand the situation there at all.

Well i just don't think Iran will do well jumping in the middle of Iraq's Civil War. That's going to be a bloody quagmire they'll regret getting involved in. But hey,better them than us i guess. I'm just glad we're getting the hell out of there. I really do think the Iranian Mullah days are numbered. And that will be great for the entire World. But especially for the Iranian People.

Maybe, open a book and learn about the Iran Iraq War? I'm sure an adult can assist you

Forum List

Back