When the Iranian Mullahs Go,So will Hezbollah & Hamas...

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by paulitician, Nov 10, 2011.

1. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,972
    It's becoming more clear by the day that when the Iranian Mullahs are finally put down,Hezbollah and Hamas will soon follow. And Syria is now in big trouble too. Those are the two key financiers for Hezbollah & Hamas. So when the Mullahs do go,we will likely see an end to the extremist terrorist groups in the region. Then i think we will finally see a real & lasting peace in the Middle East. So in the end it really does all come down to Iran. Stay tuned.

2. yahia

yahia Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hamas has not much affected by what is happening in the Middle East, unlike Hezbollah, I think that the transition region will not necessarily lead to peace as long as it occupies Asraúl and kill Palestinians

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,972
    Yea it wont solve all the problems but i think real peace will be more realistic once the Mullahs are finally put down. Hamas & Hezbollah depend on that funding quite a bit. And Syria is very close to chaos as well. But i guess we'll see. Thanks.

4. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Hamas is armed and funded by Iran. Now, you know.

5. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,972
    The stars are all aligned. Almost all parties now agree it's time for the Iranian Mullahs to go. Most of the Arab Sunnis in the region are fully onboard. They may take out Syria first though. Then Iran will be fully isolated. Even their own people want the Mullahs taken out. Now i'm not advocating more War,i'm just commenting on what i see happening. It really does all come down to Iran and it looks like their time is almost up.

6. yahia

yahia Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    There is support for Hamas by Iran, that's right, and Hamas is an armed resistance to defend Palestinian rights, this is my point ideology
    But the analysis of political science shows us that Hamas draws its strength from the Palestinian people and stands behind them, and they managed to survive against the blockade on the Gaza Strip Mufros (except 'Nsana) and in the war of 2009, although the difference between them and Alaslah Asraúl
    And also deal Shalit is an Israeli recognition of Hamas strength
    The end of the mullahs in Iran would mean the end of Hezbollah, but not Hamas

7. yahia

yahia Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    There is support for Hamas by Iran, that's right, and Hamas is an armed resistance to defend Palestinian rights, this is my point ideology
    But the analysis of political science shows us that Hamas draws its strength from the Palestinian people and stands behind them, and they managed to survive against the blockade on the Gaza Strip Mufros (except 'Nsana) and in the war of 2009, although the difference between them and Alaslah Asraúl
    And also deal Shalit is an Israeli recognition of Hamas strength
    The end of the mullahs in Iran would mean the end of Hezbollah, but not Hamas

8. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Hamas is a totalitarian regime. Palestinians have no rights under Hamas.

9. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,972
    This is a very good point. The Iranian Mullahs going down will not be good for Totalitarian groups like Hamas & Hezbollah. I think the People are sick of that.

10. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,972
    The most important aspect of this has to be the Sunni Arab support for an attack on Iran. Most of these nations now support it. The Mullahs are in real trouble. I see an attack coming within the next year. An attack on Syria will come sooner. They'll get rid of Assad and then the whole thing starts crumbling for Iran.