When the Iranian Mullahs Go,So will Hezbollah & Hamas...

:lol:
Do you even know what the word "Mullah" means?

Mullah ( ملا) is generally used to refer to a Muslim man, educated in Islamic theology and sacred law. The title, given to some Islamic clergy, is derived from the Arabic word مَوْلَى mawlā , meaning "vicar", "master" and "guardian". In large parts of the Muslim world, particularly Iran, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Central Asia, Somalia and South Asia, it is the name commonly given to local Islamic clerics or mosque leaders.[1]

The title has also been used in some Sefardic Jewish communities to refer to the community's leadership, especially religious leadership.
Mullah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Puta, why are you spics shitting your pants over the muslimes?

Spain: Islamophobia on the Rise
Muslims in Spain are witnessing a growing trend of Islamophobia in the country. As the hostility and restrictions against expressions of Islamic symbols and practises grows in Spanish society so does the alienation of Muslims in Spain. In this briefing, Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) aims to highlight some of the many issues of religious discrimination being faced by Muslims in Spain in order to create public awareness about the human rights abuses they face.

Spain: Islamophobia on the Rise - Spain - Muslims Around the World - Alukah.net

Have a nice train trip, puta! :lol: :clap2:
al Qaeda Claims Madrid Bombings
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3509426.stm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50CKRJUXjzc]Madrid Train Bombings - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Mullah ( ملا) is generally used to refer to a Muslim man, educated in Islamic theology and sacred law. The title, given to some Islamic clergy, is derived from the Arabic word مَوْلَى mawlā , meaning "vicar", "master" and "guardian". In large parts of the Muslim world, particularly Iran, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Central Asia, Somalia and South Asia, it is the name commonly given to local Islamic clerics or mosque leaders.[1]

The title has also been used in some Sefardic Jewish communities to refer to the community's leadership, especially religious leadership.

Oh i get it. This is supposed to be spin showing how loving & caring the Iranian Mullahs are. Yea well,not buying it. They are brutal & ignorant savages. The day they all swing from ropes will be a glorious day for the entire World.

Last edited:

Oh i get it. This is supposed to be spin showing how loving & caring the Iranian Mullahs are. Yea well,not buying it. They are brutal & ignorant savages. The day they all swing from ropes will be a glorious day for the entire World.

Hos blows the muslimes in spain, so, she's biased.

I have to agree, I hope the Iranians rise up and bring them down like the Libyans did to Gaddafi.

I have to agree, I hope the Iranians rise up and bring them down like the Libyans did to Gaddafi.

Yes it will be like watching the Nazis fall. The whole World will benefit from their demise. They were the ones who got this whole Radical Islam ball rolling. It will be nice to see them pay.

Yes it will be like watching the Nazis fall. The whole World will benefit from their demise. They were the ones who got this whole Radical Islam ball rolling. It will be nice to see them pay.

You got a point there, alot of terrorist attacks have been perpretated or assisted by this Iranian regime the attack on the US Marines barracks in Beirut, the US embassy take over in 1979, Khobar Towers etc. it is time the Ayatollahs fall, they deserve the same fate as Gaddafi.

You got a point there, alot of terrorist attacks have been perpretated or assisted by this Iranian regime the attack on the US Marines barracks in Beirut, the US embassy take over in 1979, Khobar Towers etc. it is time the Ayatollahs fall, they deserve the same fate as Gaddafi.

US: Iran Supporting al Qaeda Treasury Targets Key Al-Qa

Puta, the Jews fuck you lazyass spics up. Blow me, puta, but put a bag over your ugly face.

Spain's Economy Records Zero Growth :lol:
BBC News - Spain's economy records zero growth

Business Week: Israel Punches Above Weight As GDP Beats Developed World :clap2:
Never mind the collapse in confidence in Europe...The Israeli economy just keeps growing faster than the rest of the developed world. The International Monetary Fund this week raised its forecast for the country and cut its estimate for the global economy on the impact of the European debt crisis. Israel's gross domestic product will expand 4.8 percent this year, according to the Washington-based lender. That's up from an April forecast of 3.8 percent and triple the pace for the average of the 34 advanced economies.

Citigroup Inc. said on Sept. 18 it would establish a new Israeli research center and Standard & Poor's a week earlier raised the country's credit rating. It cited the discovery of two gas fields off the coast of Israel that hold an estimated 25 trillion cubic feet of the fuel. Mellanox Technologies Ltd., the 12-year-old Israeli adapter maker part-owned by Oracle Corp., says sales will grow 80 percent in the third quarter. “The Israeli economy is very vibrant,” Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz said in a Sept. 20 interview with Bloomberg Television. “We enjoy very low unemployment and nice economic growth and this is mainly because we managed to develop very advanced high tech industries and very strong exports.”

Technology Capital: The stock market in Israel, whose population of 7.8 million is similar to Switzerland's, was upgraded to developed-market status by MSCI Inc. in May 2010, the same month the 63-year-old country was accepted into the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. The country has about 60 companies traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market, the most of any nation outside North America after China and is also home to the largest number of startup companies per capita in the world. Israel ranks third in terms of projected growth this year among MSCI's list of 24 developed economies, after 6 percent for Hong Kong and 5.3 percent for Singapore, according to the IMF

Israel's exports are high-added value exports like informatics and technology,” said Jean-Dominique Butikofer, a fund manager who helps oversee about $1 billion of emerging- market debt at Union Bancaire Privee in Zurich, including quasi- sovereign Israeli bonds. “They're not exporting Gucci bags. If there's a slowdown, these are the kind of assets that are good to have.

Talent Pool: Venture-capital backed Israeli technology companies raised $364 million in the second quarter of this year, a 77 percent jump from the $206 million raised in the year-earlier period, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP Moneytree report. Seventy-six companies raised funding in the three-month period, compared with only 60 last year, the report said. “One reason that the economy continues to do well is the component of innovation and ability to adapt to a changing environment,” Citigroup Israel Managing Director Ralph Shaaya said in explaining the New York-based bank's decision to locate a research center in Israel. ‘There is a rich pool of talent in the high tech sector. The propensity for innovation is high.”

The economy may already be feeling the bite. Exports, excluding ships, aircrafts, and diamonds, declined for the fourth month out of five in August to their lowest since January, according to seasonally adjusted figures. This didn't deter Standard & Poor's from raising Israel's credit rating earlier this month to A+, its fifth-highest investment-grade rating, just a few weeks after cutting the U.S. and before cutting Italy. S&P cited the two gas fields, Tamar and Leviathan, off its Mediterranean coast. “You have a situation where the global economy is clearly running into a roadblock and having a tough time while the Israeli economy is going to bend but it isn't going to break,” said Daniel Hewitt, senior emerging-market economist at Barclays Capital in London. “We think Israel can maintain positive growth. Israel has a strong economy with a strong base.”

Israel Punches Above Weight as GDP Beats Developed World - BusinessWeek

Last edited:

Puta, why do you spics in the shithole of spain hate the muslimes? When you finish blowing the tourista, can you tell us, puta?

The European Agency for Human Rights has issued a report which names Spain as one of the countries where there is most discrimination against Muslims. The report reveals that one in three Muslims in Europe has been the victim of discrimination, but in Spain the percentage increases to 40%.

13% of the Muslims in Spain said they had suffered discrimination last year when they wanted to buy or rent property, but they feel most under attack in the area of legal questions and policing, 43% claimed they had been stopped by the Spanish police over the past 12 months.
Many times they make no official complaint, because they believe nothing will come of it.

High levels of discrimination against Muslims in Spain

They said similar things about Iraq...turns out most that was BS. It's war propaganda.

From what I gather Israel is currently occupying Palestinian lands and Palestinians are willing to allow anyone who is willing to fight for them represent them. The people they have representing them however do them a disservice.

Iranians as most Arabs are appalled by what's happening to Palestinians, I agree it's pretty fucked what's happening to them. So they give money to Hamas to help them defend the Palestinians from Israel bombing them, taking their land, harassing them and controlling them.

Now about Hamas itself I've heard multiple sides of course, the one side on the mainstream TV says Hamas is a terrorist organization that uses missile strikes at random on Israeli people. Another more sensible side to me, says that Hamas gets back at Israel for attacks they've done against Palestinians by doing random missile strikes because it's the easiest thing for them to get back at these injustices.

The argument really boils down not to the Iranian Mullahs like people say, because whether or not they go, that won't do anything. It's the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and how we solve it. That's the true problem, if you ask me.

Engaging in more violence to bring peace, never fucking works. Let's learn from our history eh?

They said similar things about Iraq...turns out most that was BS. It's war propaganda.

From what I gather Israel is currently occupying Palestinian lands and Palestinians are willing to allow anyone who is willing to fight for them represent them. The people they have representing them however do them a disservice.

Iranians as most Arabs are appalled by what's happening to Palestinians, I agree it's pretty fucked what's happening to them. So they give money to Hamas to help them defend the Palestinians from Israel bombing them, taking their land, harassing them and controlling them.

Now about Hamas itself I've heard multiple sides of course, the one side on the mainstream TV says Hamas is a terrorist organization that uses missile strikes at random on Israeli people. Another more sensible side to me, says that Hamas gets back at Israel for attacks they've done against Palestinians by doing random missile strikes because it's the easiest thing for them to get back at these injustices.

The argument really boils down not to the Iranian Mullahs like people say, because whether or not they go, that won't do anything. It's the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and how we solve it. That's the true problem, if you ask me.

Engaging in more violence to bring peace, never fucking works. Let's learn from our history eh?

Do you know the Islamic definition of peace jebril? What does peace mean in Islam?

s in other religions, peace is a basic concept in Islamic thought. The Arabic term "Islam" itself (إسلام) is usually translated as "submission"; submission of desires to the will of God. It comes from the term aslama, which means "to surrender" or "resign oneself".[1]

The Arabic word salaam (سلام) ("peace") has the same root as the word Islam. One Islamic interpretation is that individual personal peace is attained by utterly submitting to Allah. The greeting "As-Salaamu alaykum", favoured by Muslims, has the literal meaning "Peace be upon you".Muhammad is reported to have said once, "Mankind are the dependents of God and the most beloved of them to God are those who are the most excellent to His dependents." "Not one of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." Great Muslim scholars of prophetic tradition such as Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani and Sharafuddin al Nawawi have said that the words ‘his brother’ mean any person irrespective of faith.

Welcome to the forum Jebril.

In Islam Peace means to submit. Peace will be in the Muslim lands only when all other non Muslims submit to those who submit to Allah.

Israel does not wish to submit and sees the attempts to dissolve and render it dissolute as anethma to their people.

Of which I am one.

Do you know there are so many different interpretations to Islam and hell most religions it's impossible to say what the religion actually stands for on certain issues.

Religion and politics should not mix as long as people don't break laws I see no problem with following a religion.

The problem occurred when one group of people were promised another people's lands on behalf of another group of people after WWII, this is where all this nonsense started.

This is the real problem, people trying to turn this into a religious debate are as ridiculous as the terrorists who try to make this entire fight about religion right now. It's never been that way, and both sides are using religion as a front for a truer fight. A fight over land they both want to call their homeland.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Do you know there are so many different interpretations to Islam and hell most religions it's impossible to say what the religion actually stands for on certain issues.

Religion and politics should not mix as long as people don't break laws I see no problem with following a religion.

The problem occurred when one group of people were promised another people's lands on behalf of another group of people after WWII, this is where all this nonsense started.

This is the real problem, people trying to turn this into a religious debate are as ridiculous as the terrorists who try to make this entire fight about religion right now. It's never been that way, and both sides are using religion as a front for a truer fight. A fight over land they both want to call their homeland.

Ah, you are clear. :)

That was a short discussion. Have a good evening.

Hamas is allied with Iran, but it's hardly an Iranian proxy group (as is often reported). It wasn't established by Iran and its ties with Iran are relatively recent. It's kind of a enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend-type situation.

Hezbollah is an Iranian proxy group (or at least was established that way). But it's also been around for so long and it's so entrenched into Lebanon that I think it would survive regime change in Iran. In Southern Lebanon, Hezbollah is the only organization that can provide people with basic services like police and hospitals.

Honestly I'm not even sure if you're mocking me or saying that I made a point.

Cuz usually you're mocking me or something.

Honestly I'm not even sure if you're mocking me or saying that I made a point.

Cuz usually you're mocking me or something.

I'm not mocking you. I am understanding you Jebril. You'll know when I am mocking you. I use mocking emoticons. Just look to my emoticons to know my emotional state of mind.

You did not make a point. You stated your view and you think it's simply a non religious battle for some land which the interlopers stole.

Israel+Islam+World+Map+Crop.gif

The red spot. :)

Hamas is allied with Iran, but it's hardly an Iranian proxy group (as is often reported). It wasn't established by Iran and its ties with Iran are relatively recent. It's kind of a enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend-type situation.

But their warriors have trained in Iran, weaponized mainly from Iran, and as well, there are ~60,000+ Shia "Lebanese" on the South Lebanon border and they are just waiting.

Hezbollah is an Iranian proxy group (or at least was established that way). But it's also been around for so long and it's so entrenched into Lebanon that I think it would survive regime change in Iran. In Southern Lebanon, Hezbollah is the only organization that can provide people with basic services like police and hospitals.

Yes, I believe Hezbollah would survive regime change and the Shia "Lebanese" sitting on Israel's south border? What about them and would the intentions of Hezbollah change with an Iranian regime change?

I think not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back