When the hell is AMerican Idol starting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by akiboy, Jan 3, 2007.

1. akiboy

akiboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    When is American Idol 2007 starting ? I just can't wait to hear and see Simon Cowell's "New Year" criticisms and rants!:cool:

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    who cares? The show was lame to begin with.

3. akiboy

akiboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39

In what way? American Idol has presented some of the best voices I have ever heard. Ruben , Fantasia , Kelly..They sing so well.

Plus..There is Simon Cowell who makes every audition so sweet:rolleyes: and meomrable.Okay..maybe not sweet..but memorable. He is so damn eloquent. His criticisms might break hearts but they are very well crafted.

4. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    not entirely. The auditions are the only part I find entertaining. After the auditions are over and they start weeding through the finalists, I forget about it, because what is the entertainment in watching people who can sing, even just somewhat? I prefer to watch the people who couldn't sing a note if their life depended on it get rejected and act like they were just slapped in the face.

Personally, I like Simon's blunt reality, however I think that some of his opinions on some of the girls losing weight (except the really large girls who should for the sake of their own health) is a bit off base and not something that should be condoned, because of the deal with eating disorders that plague that industry.