When the Age of America will end.

Lets force China to have Affirmative Action in their schools and workplaces, that will slow them down too.

We just need more of that cheap illegal alien labor :lol:

allot of them do jobs your lily white ass wouldn't , they do hard work , you couldn't handle picking vegetables but you sure want them .

president clinton had the unemployment so low no one would take a lot of work , below then .

now you races ass hole you bitch . sad little man you are .

Ya, America did'nt have vegetables untill Mexicans came, their are more hispanics in prison and on welfare then their are picking any vegetables.

Last edited:
Considering they have 3 times the people we do, maybe thier economy should exceed ours in overall value.

The fact that ours exceeds theirs with less people either points out our efficency, or thier complete lack of it.

China has a population of more than 1.3 Billion people compared to the US population of just over 300 Million. That means that they have a population more than 4 times that of the USA.

I stand slighty corrected.

he International Monetary Fund has just dropped a bombshell, and nobody noticed.

For the first time, the international organization has set a date for the moment when the "Age of America" will end and the U.S. economy will be overtaken by that of China.

And it's a lot closer than you may think.

According to the latest IMF official forecasts, China's economy will surpass that of America in real terms in 2016 — just five years from now.

I can't wait until there's a Communist Super Power leading the way. At least everyone will have free healthcare. Yay!

Considering they have 3 times the people we do, maybe thier economy should exceed ours in overall value.

The fact that ours exceeds theirs with less people either points out our efficency, or thier complete lack of it.

China has a population of more than 1.3 Billion people compared to the US population of just over 300 Million. That means that they have a population more than 4 times that of the USA.

funny thing to me is to all you mormon bigots the fastest growing population in my country is Hispanics , the fastest growing religion ? Islam . suck on that tank .

funny thing to me is to all you mormon bigots the fastest growing population in my country is Hispanics , the fastest growing religion ? Islam . suck on that tank .

And i am related to the whole bizarre mornon conversation how?

Please learn to link the thing you are responding to, or I will have to sting you with my -49 rep, booyah!

I'm well aware that America is becoming another mud people third world shithole.

Please learn to link the thing you are responding to, or I will have to sting you with my -49 rep, booyah!

your not , I touch you post and used it to take a shot at tank the cross burning jerk .

He doesn't have a clue who he's talking to.

Stop outsourcing to China...that would be a good start.....

The dollars end as the reserve currency has been coming for a long time.When that happens the world will change, the USA will become a 3rd world nation.
Uneducated xbox playing morons dying in the street.

We just need more of that cheap illegal alien labor :lol:

allot of them do jobs your lily white ass wouldn't , they do hard work , you couldn't handle picking vegetables but you sure want them .

president clinton had the unemployment so low no one would take a lot of work , below then .

now you races ass hole you bitch . sad little man you are .

The very definition of racism, lol... I wonder if sinister59 even knows he is.

he International Monetary Fund has just dropped a bombshell, and nobody noticed.

For the first time, the international organization has set a date for the moment when the "Age of America" will end and the U.S. economy will be overtaken by that of China.

And it's a lot closer than you may think.

According to the latest IMF official forecasts, China's economy will surpass that of America in real terms in 2016 — just five years from now.

Put that in your calendar.

It provides a painful context for the budget wrangling taking place in Washington right now. It raises enormous questions about what the international security system is going to look like in just a handful of years. And it casts a deepening cloud over both the U.S. dollar and the giant Treasury market, which have been propped up for decades by their privileged status as the liabilities of the world's hegemonic power.

According to the IMF forecast, which was quietly posted on the Fund's website just two weeks ago, whoever is elected U.S. president next year — Obama? Mitt Romney? Donald Trump? — will be the last to preside over the world's largest economy.

Most people aren't prepared for this. They aren't even aware it's that close. Listen to experts of various stripes, and they will tell you this moment is decades away. The most bearish will put the figure in the mid-2020s.

i say we just stop buying cheap chink shit and watch them spiral downwards out of control

The most bearish will put the figure in the mid-2020s.

The Age of America is already ended in November, 2008.

I disagree. This will be the beginning of the restoration of America. Because this administration has stirred up the hearts and minds of the people against their policies.

To late to many dollars in circulation , to many people interested on being on the dole.
Some new Bancor will be created and that will be it it has been a long time coming nothing can stop it .
It is just best to get ready.

Forum List

Back