When Santorum tanks, who will the GOP turn to?

Maybe lefties need to take a remedial course in Constitution 101. Republicans (and some democrats) will determine the GOP candidate for 2012. Whoever the candidate it is .....anyone but Barry Hussein.

"I'd vote for an orange juice can before I would vote for Obama".....Mark Levin

I don't think Standtorum will tank, its going to be a close one till the very end, I am still rooting for a Romney/McDonnell ticket.

of course, it still down to Rubio/Ryan and McDonnell,,,thank god McDonnell isnt running again, I heard Virginia only allows one term for their Governors, Im pretty sure he's Romneys first choice, I think if Santorum wins, he may be leaning to Paul Ryan. {now thats if Rubio still wont take the job}

of course, it still down to Rubio/Ryan and McDonnell,,,thank god McDonnell isnt running again, I heard Virginia only allows one term for their Governors, Im pretty sure he's Romneys first choice, I think if Santorum wins, he may be leaning to Paul Ryan. {now thats if Rubio still wont take the job}

Wow, a Santorum/Ryan ticket. I'm speechless...

we all knew that Santorums biggest set back was the fact that he doesn't come off as presidential, but he does have one vital thing going for him,,he is very likable and the GOP and Conservative base will settle for him much more than Romney. then again, Obama was never presidential, if anything, a stuttering senator with no personality and needed cue cards just to speak to an audience.

The 2020 GOP Candidate?

lol...Republicans steer away from Ron Paul like he is the Black Plague.

It is just more validation that Paul is doing something right when he makes establishment republicans allergic to him.

we all knew that Santorums biggest set back was the fact that he doesn't come off as presidential, but he does have one vital thing going for him,,he is very likable and the GOP and Conservative base will settle for him much more than Romney. then again, Obama was never presidential, if anything, a stuttering senator with no personality and needed cue cards just to speak to an audience.

That's not true.

I won't vote for Santorum. He has ZERO fiscal credentials. He's worse than Obama, he puts his social agenda above his fiscal agenda.

can you imagine a Romney/Rubio ticket? the left will never stop bashing them cause they will declare both are illegal aliens !

Forum List

Back