When Liberals Are In Charge....

"Peter Navarro was charged with contempt of Congress by a monopartisan Committee,"
No, that's not correct.
I won't accuse you of deliberately lying, but at least you're misinformed.

And all your childish attempts to insult others isn't going to get you anywhere!

That's what happens in America when a suspected criminal defies a subpoena.

And in fairness to America, it's the same in all other first world countries.

He was handcuffed at the airport. The leg irons came later.
Why? What indicated he was a flight risk or that his feet were registered as deadly weapons?

Exactly a decade earlier, then-Attorney General Eric Holder escaped punishment when DOJ — his own department — declined to prosecute him for defying a similar congressional subpoena in the Fast and Furious scandal.
The queen of false equivalency strikes again. AG Holder testified and turned over more that 7 thousand documents in the phony F-n-F witch hunt. Navarro's refusal was absolute whereas Holder's was over specific documents that eventually the court forced a resolution on both parties to neither sides satisfaction.

My innate pessimism stands in the way of me agreeing with you....
It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.” — Yogi Berra
Second.....the Republicans, even if they win, never have the killer instinct that the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, have.
I believe that Republicans attend church regularly and democrats are generally "evil" for lack of a better word.
You probably have a more appropriate word than "evil"?
But yes, Republicans rarely punch back. Maybe that's why the dems' hate Trump so much, he kicks their ass.

"Inappropriate" always reminds me of Joe's shower buddy....
1654617478571.png

The queen of false equivalency strikes again. AG Holder testified and turned over more that 7 thousand documents in the phony F-n-F witch hunt. Navarro's refusal was absolute whereas Holder's was over specific documents that eventually the court forced a resolution on both parties to neither sides satisfaction.

I need an update:

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 5

Still?
I just want to be certain you didn't import any IQ points.

1654617549916.png

No, that's not correct.
I won't accuse you of deliberately lying, but at least you're misinformed.

And all your childish attempts to insult others isn't going to get you anywhere!

Time for you to slither back to where you belong:

1654617689457.png

Why? What indicated he was a flight risk or that his feet were registered as deadly weapons?
He was a flight risk before he even got to an airport.
Supporting a person who defies a lawful subpoena is a definite indication of Americans favouring a political system that expedites fascism. What the fk has gone wrong with you people?

If you can't stand to face reality then why not just run from the facts of life the way PChicy does?

Childish personal insults!

The real world doesn't seem to apply to most Americans now!

....there is no free speech, no freedom to make up your own mind.....there is only "OBEY.'

What happens when you speak out with a different view???

Did you see this????

"Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee"​

When you tell congress to screw themselves (and totally ignore a legal subpoena) guess who the DOJ gets to screw back?

I believe that Republicans attend church regularly and democrats are generally "evil" for lack of a better word.
You probably have a more appropriate word than "evil"?
But yes, Republicans rarely punch back. Maybe that's why the dems' hate Trump so much, he kicks their ass.

"Inappropriate" always reminds me of Joe's shower buddy....
View attachment 654985

I'll go with "Evil."

They serve a very different master than normal folks.

....there is no free speech, no freedom to make up your own mind.....there is only "OBEY.'

What happens when you speak out with a different view???

Did you see this????

"Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee"​

www.businessinsider.com

Ex-Trump advisor Peter Navarro said he was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee

Navarro was indicted on contempt of Congress charges on Friday related to defying the House select committee investigating January 6 riot.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

One more reprise of this.....

Moscow trials - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Moscow_trials

The Moscow trials were a series of show trials held by the Soviet Union between 1936 and 1938 at the instigation of Joseph Stalin.
Background · ‎Trial of the Generals and the... · ‎Aftermath · ‎In films
1654609183528.png

"A crazy, viral video that’s drawing attention on Twitter is a perfect example of the type of leftist lunatics who have taken root in North American human resources departments where they have weaponized their job responsibilities to spread the “woke” agenda and engage in political retribution against their ideological enemies."

Whenever anyone is placed into custody by law-enforcement, handcuffs "can be" the rule, however, the leg-irons were no doubt, put on to present a show of "guilt" for the public by the authoritarian Democrat (Marxist) Party.

Supporting a person who defies a lawful subpoena is a definite indication of Americans favouring a political system that expedites fascism. What the fk has gone wrong with you people?

Republicans used to be for "the rule of law", but then they latched onto somebody who constantly broke the law, and suddenly it was about "the man" coming down on them, just because they broke a few laws.

Sorry but a true liberal is nowhere close to a filthy progtard

When you refer to "Liberal," you are speaking of classical liberals....better known as conservatives today.

Democrats/Progressives/Nazis have stolen the name.

"Hillary Clinton says she doesn't really like the descriptive word "liberal," preferring to be characterized as a "progressive."

"You know, (liberal) is a word that originally meant that you were for freedom … that you were willing to stand against big power and on behalf of the individual," she said at the CNN/YouTube debate. "Unfortunately, in the last 30, 40 years, it has been turned up on its head, and it's been made to seem as though it is a word that describes big government, totally contrary to what its meaning was in the 19th and early 20th century." She continued: "I prefer the word 'progressive,' which has a real American meaning, going back to the progressive era at the beginning of the 20th century. I consider myself a modern progressive."

If you can't stand to face reality then why not just run from the facts of life the way PChicy does?

Childish personal insults!

The real world doesn't seem to apply to most Americans now!
First off - I made no insults, let alone childish ones. You must have confused me with someone else.

Secondly, and more to the theme of the topic, you failed to support your claim that he was a flight risk. Just because he was put in leg chains isn't sufficient evidence in itself. To suggest it is is circular logic.

Republicans used to be for "the rule of law", but then they latched onto somebody who constantly broke the law, and suddenly it was about "the man" coming down on them, just because they broke a few laws.

More proof that Democrats lie about everything.

When you refer to "Liberal," you are speaking of classical liberals....better known as conservatives today.

Democrats/Progressives/Nazis have stolen the name.

"Hillary Clinton says she doesn't really like the descriptive word "liberal," preferring to be characterized as a "progressive."

"You know, (liberal) is a word that originally meant that you were for freedom … that you were willing to stand against big power and on behalf of the individual," she said at the CNN/YouTube debate. "Unfortunately, in the last 30, 40 years, it has been turned up on its head, and it's been made to seem as though it is a word that describes big government, totally contrary to what its meaning was in the 19th and early 20th century." She continued: "I prefer the word 'progressive,' which has a real American meaning, going back to the progressive era at the beginning of the 20th century. I consider myself a modern progressive."

Exactly. A true liberal is nowhere near a progressive

Forum List

Back