When I was nineteen years old, Elie Wiesel grabbed my ass.

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
If it is such a small thing that I shouldn’t be upset about it then how is it big enough to ruin a legacy?
“I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel, Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech, 1986

When I was nineteen years old, Elie Wiesel grabbed my ass. It was a calculated act and worse than you think; he mistook me for an ultra-religious underage girl who was unlikely to tell anyone about it. In other words, he purposefully chose to molest someone who he assumed was a minor and who would be compelled into silence.

Why are So many Jewish men outed in sexual harassment claims?

James Toback Accused of Sexual Harassment By 200 More Women in Wake of LA Times Exposé
Six women accuse filmmaker Brett Ratner of sexual harassment or misconduct
Harvey Weinstein Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accusers for Decades

If it is such a small thing that I shouldn’t be upset about it then how is it big enough to ruin a legacy?
“I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel, Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech, 1986

When I was nineteen years old, Elie Wiesel grabbed my ass. It was a calculated act and worse than you think; he mistook me for an ultra-religious underage girl who was unlikely to tell anyone about it. In other words, he purposefully chose to molest someone who he assumed was a minor and who would be compelled into silence.

Why are So many Jewish men outed in sexual harassment claims?

James Toback Accused of Sexual Harassment By 200 More Women in Wake of LA Times Exposé
Six women accuse filmmaker Brett Ratner of sexual harassment or misconduct
Harvey Weinstein Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accusers for Decades

This has absolutely nothing to do with the I/P conflict. Just like Charlie Rose's outing only yesterday has nothing to do with the I/P conflict.

Forum List

Back