When government treats its people poorly and illegally

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Then other entities feel embolden to make up their own mandates
We will not permit further commie interjections
Tony Luke’s will not take money. Even more absurd, it you have a $10 gift card and your bill is $10.58 then you can’t pay cash for difference Credit cards only. This is so they can sell your info to others. And employee theft which is Not up to us to rectify.
Burger King will take cash but reluctantly and pester you about paying by credit card plus give you change in nickels and dimes. No quarters due to “shortages”
More lying faked hoax bullshit at the expense of the consumer
We won’t allow it to continue

Last edited:
Tony Luke’s will not take money. Even more absurd, it you have a $10 gift card and your bill is $10.58 then you can’t pay cash for difference Credit cards only. This is so they can sell your info to others. And employee theft which is Not up to us to rectify.
Burger King will take cash but reluctantly and pester you about paying by credit card plus give you change in nickels and dimes. No quarters due to “shortages”
Yes. Burger King running out of quarters is the main problem facing our country today.

Tony Luke’s will not take money. Even more absurd, it you have a $10 gift card and your bill is $10.58 then you can’t pay cash for difference Credit cards only. This is so they can sell your info to other.a
Well actually, there is a coin shortage. But the problem is not the coin shortage. I mean companies have to pay fees for using credit cards, usually between 1.5% and 3.0%. But I experienced the problem last week. I am hitting up a McDonald's drive thru, I mean I do have a weakness for an egg McMuffin. And although it is rare, I had cash. The cashier that took my money gave me this deer in the headlight look. They then called the manager. Evidently processing a cash transaction was more than they could handle. The manager told them how much to give me back in change and they couldn't even do that accurately. I got 57 cents back instead of the 77 I should have got back. I just wrote it off as lesson learned, no cash transactions. Besides, use the credit card, get the cashback, use the float, and pay the balance at the end of the month.

I thought the OP was referring to Garland's DOJ forming a special Domestic Terrorism Unit to intimidate the Conservative electorate!

My bad. I was wrong. Carry on....

Sounds godawful up there. Sounds like your problem is with Tony Luke, not the government. Cheer up. We don't even have Tony Luke's here in Tennessee, but those Cheesesteak sandwiches look great! Down here we got better pulled pork barbecue with sauce recipes that have been passed down by black families for generations, guaranteed to set your mouth on fire in a way only one of their cold, cold beers can put out, and I promise they don't want your credit card info, they just want your money, anyway you want to give it, if you want the Que.

Credit cards only.
It will be interesting to see how that plays out. I'd just tell them to take the coin of the realm or give me my money back in cash, and I'll take my business elsewhere. I played this game with a restaurant some time back. I had a gift card and they wouldn't seat me. I made a scene, the manager gave me cash and I went to the restaurant across the street. No law says you have to have a CC.

Shortage on quarters???

Uh..........you know they closed down video arcades back in the early 90's don't you?

Forum List

Back