When Dems inherit a bottomed out economy they are able to ride the natural wave of improvement. Could they look good otherwise?

trump drove the economy into the dust.

Joe fixed it.

Surely you can explain why world economies took a dump in 2020 & improved in 2021, was that Trump's fault too, or is it better to say you're like a spoiled young child who never grew out of it?

The Democrats shut down the economy despite Trump's desires, yet that's Trump's fault too I guess.

The GDP grew 32% Trump's last qtr. before Xiden was appointed, was that his fault too?

The Democrats reopened the economy after the election, Trump's fault?

Fair. But that’s an extremely exceptional circumstance.

When the economy was doing fine under Trump, it had little to do with him.
WHAT?...university studies show how harmful shut downs were...when government can tell you to close or how to run your business they are in complete control of the economy of their nation or state or city...

"extremely exceptional circumstance"....give me a break you are stretching big time....

WHAT?...university studies show how harmful shut downs were...when government can tell you to close or how to run your business they are in complete control of the economy of their nation or state or city...

"extremely exceptional circumstance"....give me a break you are stretching big time....
It is an extremely exceptional circumstance. We’ve never had anything like it in our lifetime.

I’m a little confused. Are you saying that we lost jobs under Trump because of COVID or because of government?

You can’t fix stupid
Those who died while refusing a vaccine that would have saved them were SUICIDES
What about the vaccinated people that have died under Biden because he was slow to act on new variants and treatment drugs?....what about test shortages under BIDEN idiot....my God you really won't ever accept when you are wrong...you just keep digging that stupid hole....you are right you can't fix stupid....but you can beat it at the polls and that's what we will do next November....

It is an extremely exceptional circumstance. We’ve never had anything like it in our lifetime.

I’m a little confused. Are you saying that we lost jobs under Trump because of COVID or because of government?
We lost jobs because of the government's response to covid which study after study shows was the wrong thing to do....

What about the vaccinated people that have died under Biden because he was slow to act on new variants and treatment drugs?....what about test shortages under BIDEN idiot....my God you really won't ever accept when you are wrong...you just keep digging that stupid hole....you are right you can't fix stupid....but you can beat it at the polls and that's what we will do next November....

OK
If you want to spread misinformation

Why don’t you post the numbers of unvaccinated who died from COVID last year vs vaccinated?

Wrong. If a person tests % for covid and they have to take time off when they come back to work they are counted as an added job. Why would that be?
Wrong again Skippy
If you take time off for sickness you are still employed if they are holding your job

Dems made the bottomed out economy. They are the political version of the arsonist firefighter. He sets fires then goes to fight them.

Dems ALWAYS steal credit, even when their policies are counter to what was achieved. Because they are dishonest to their core. They can run but can't hide from their anti energy polices though, Biden is backtracking in panic mode as we speak.

Pay attention, stay focused and read the OP kids.
Even though trump is a con man, cheater, and a fucking liar, I still rooted for America and the Economy to succeed.

You seem unable to do the same when a (D) is in Office.

That is why you are anti-American and just wish for Party over Country.

Even though trump is a con man, cheater, and a fucking liar, I still rooted for America and the Economy to succeed.

You seem unable to do the same when a (D) is in Office.

That is why you are anti-American and just wish for Party over Country.
There’s a simple distinction to be made, one that a common third grader can easily identify.
ALL of Trumps policies were aimed to benefit good, real core Americans or all the right people for all the right reasons.
The almost dead dude in office now has done nothing to benefit the right people for the right reasons….He has however busted his filthy ass for Mexico’s most worthless.

Hahaha…Damn right you are.

Jobs / businesses were lost because of totalitarian mayors and governors in filthy blue shitholes.
We are still in a pandemic, yet the economy is growing under Biden.
Something trump couldn't accomplish.

trump is a cheat, con man, fucking liar.

We are still in a pandemic, yet the economy is growing under Biden.
Something trump couldn't accomplish.

trump is a cheat, con man, fucking liar.

Leftard Logic:
”We must shut down the economy, prevent businesses from running and stop the producers from being productive….We will blame Trump for this…then once he’s out of office we will ALLOW producers to produce again and we will take credit for fixing our own fuck up….our retarded as fuck sheep won’t even notice our trickery.”

Bullshit.
trump looked out for rich white Americans.
Hmmm….that’s weird, because he had more blacks lacing up work boots than any president before him.
What a racist prick…how dare he pry blacks from that baby making factory of a couch and tear them away from that bong and 40oz of King Cobra.

Forum List

Back