When are we gonna learn....dear God when???

Over 1,000 Remain Missing A Week After Hurricane Michael
Most of those missing are from Panama City and many are elderly, disabled, impoverished, or live alone, officials said.
5bc461a9220000bb01dd9bf0.jpeg
images
images

Michael, appeared seemingly out of no where. We just got over Florence that everyone thought would be damaging enough and it wasn't, so Michael, was taken as just another hurricane breezing through and once again people took it as that.

What officials have got to do going forward is every single year knowing your state is subject to hurricane destruction is provide an ongoing public service announcement and details of how to prepare and where to go for these things. Transportation, knocking on doors, etc. Making it a state crime if people refuse to leave. 1000 people are missing and thousands upon thousands of dollars will be used to help find those people who are missing.

People refusing to leave, your home, your THINGS....can be replaced...but not your life. Stop building near pockets of water and move inland!!
You give black Americans their reputation.

Most of those missing are from Panama City and many are elderly, disabled, impoverished, or live alone, officials said.
images
images

Michael, appeared seemingly out of no where. We just got over Florence that everyone thought would be damaging enough and it wasn't, so Michael, was taken as just another hurricane breezing through and once again people took it as that.

What officials have got to do going forward is every single year knowing your state is subject to hurricane destruction is provide an ongoing public service announcement and details of how to prepare and where to go for these things. Transportation, knocking on doors, etc. Making it a state crime if people refuse to leave. 1000 people are missing and thousands upon thousands of dollars will be used to help find those people who are missing.

People refusing to leave, your home, your THINGS....can be replaced...but not your life. Stop building near pockets of water and move inland!!

Link? Funny how first I heard a number in the teens, then I heard a number around 280 (here), now you report 1000? Anyone have an idea what the REAL death count is? I'm not sure just what we are to learn here. Michel appeared out of nowhere? It was known and tracked accurately many days in advance, predicted correctly to be high CAT 4 and people were told to leave. That doesn't mean they have to or even CAN. I think the people of Florida understand hurricanes, they don't need all your crap, and believe it or not, people will continue to build and live along the coasts because it is both needed space and desirable property.

It's been over a week in the hot Florida sun but cadaver dogs still can't seem to find the 1,000 victims that the crazy left seems to need. So what's the point? When (dear God when) are we going to learn to use natural disasters for left wing propaganda?

It's been over a week in the hot Florida sun but cadaver dogs still can't seem to find the 1,000 victims that the crazy left seems to need. So what's the point? When (dear God when) are we going to learn to use natural disasters for left wing propaganda?

Oddly enough, the highest and most recent report I can find (yesterday) reports 27 known dead and hundreds missing. In a mess like that, I'm sure many are dead and some are just still unaccounted for as they try to seek help.

Death toll from Florida hurricane at least 27, hundreds missing | Reuters

images
images

For once I agree with you!!

Its the first thing I think when I see that sea side town in ruins!! Same as those people in the far east who get struck with tsunami's. WTF? I get that business has to be near the water but building homes 10 feet from the ocean/gulf is nutty-ass. And Tiggerred......you and I should not have to pay one dime to rebuild these places.

images
images

Republicans will tell you it’s a hoax. No such thing as climate change. So there haven’t been more hurricanes and more getting worse. It’s a hoax.

You idiot......every climate scientist alive said after Katrina we'd be getting hammered with Cat 5's much more frequently and we didn't see a hurricane for 11 years. Doy

Nobody knows dick about what the climate will do moving forward........the IPCC even said it. Can only be done with computer models......cant predict future climate with computer models.

You're a sucker s0n!:113: Anyway.......the public isn't caring for dick about climate change.......if they are, please show me the evidence ( not a poll ). Show me the list of climate action over the past 20 years! Good luck s0n!:cul2:

Only mental cases think that if we lower the global temperature by 0.4 degree's, we'll stop hurricanes from happening!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

There's a platform that could win Congress for The Democrat Party! A simple commitment to immediately passing anti-hurricane legislation.
LOLOL, they are passing anti-hurricane legislation, its called impeaching Trump's white ass

images
images

Republicans will tell you it’s a hoax. No such thing as climate change. So there haven’t been more hurricanes and more getting worse. It’s a hoax.
Ironically, those denying this shit, got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel...old white rich fucks with nothing to gain or lose.

Forum List

Back