When Are We Getting TrumpCare -- Trump Promised Healthcare For Everyone, Remember?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
5 ways Trump is changing health care - CNNPolitics

So Trump made news by instructing his DOJ to no longer argue in favor of the ACA law -- essentially paving the way for Obamacare to be repealed thru the courts rather than thru Congress. I am sure repealing Obamacare will help improve healthcare for millions, but I am not sure how.

So far, the improvements the Trump admin has made to healthcare is:

"Trump also eliminated federal payments that help reduce deductibles and out-of-pocket costs for low-income participants, prompting insurers to raise premiums to cover the loss of these cost-sharing subsidies."

"The Trump administration told states that they could apply for waivers to make more substantial changes to their Obamacare marketplaces, including altering the rules for who is eligible for federal help paying monthly premiums"

"Proposed an increase to the maximum amount enrollees have to pay out of pocket -- a change that would affect those in large-employer plans too. At the same time, it would make the federal premium subsidies a bit less generous, which it estimates would decrease enrollment by 100,000 people."

These are just a few things that Trump has done or will do that will improve healthcare for everyone...Trump will definitely do all he can to keep his promise that EVERYONE will have healthcare; as he so eloquently stated “We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

I am just very excited and anxious to see what the new Trumpcare plan will look like -- hopefully better than the last plan he had and I am definitely sure it will better than Medicare For All -- which is just some commie inspired plan cooked up by AOC and that muslim Omar promising healthcare for all....Do you know how insane that is? To promise healthcare for everybody?? That would never work in this country, that is why I fully support Trump when he said we're going to have insurance for everybody.

When is the plan going to be released? The can of worms has now been opened and voters will be watching intently.

So Trump made news by instructing his DOJ to no longer argue in favor of the ACA law -- essentially paving the way for Obamacare to be repealed thru the courts rather than thru Congress. I am sure repealing Obamacare will help improve healthcare for millions, but I am not sure how.

"Trump also eliminated federal payments that help reduce deductibles and out-of-pocket costs for low-income participants, prompting insurers to raise premiums to cover the loss of these cost-sharing subsidies."

"The Trump administration told states that they could apply for waivers to make more substantial changes to their Obamacare marketplaces, including altering the rules for who is eligible for federal help paying monthly premiums"

"Proposed an increase to the maximum amount enrollees have to pay out of pocket -- a change that would affect those in large-employer plans too. At the same time, it would make the federal premium subsidies a bit less generous, which it estimates would decrease enrollment by 100,000 people."

These are just a few things that Trump has done or will do that will improve healthcare for everyone...Trump will definitely do all he can to keep his promise that EVERYONE will have healthcare; as he so eloquently stated “We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

I am just very excited and anxious to see what the new Trumpcare plan will look like -- hopefully better than the last plan he had and I am definitely sure it will better than Medicare For All -- which is just some commie inspired plan cooked up by AOC and that muslim Omar promising healthcare for all....Do you know how insane that is? To promise healthcare for everybody?? That would never work in this country, that is why I fully support Trump when he said we're going to have insurance for everybody.

If Trump wins a 2nd term he will introduce a single payer plan, it is something he has always supported. And once it is his idea, all of this worshipers will think it is the best idea since the garage door opener and will support it 100%

If Trump wins a 2nd term he will introduce a single payer plan, it is something he has always supported. And once it is his idea, all of this worshipers will think it is the best idea since the garage door opener and will support it 100%
If he wins a 2nd term -- I will definitely feel better about it if he does do that -- I don't care who wants to take credit for it

I swear to God...there is literally nothing distinguishing the 'left' for the 'right' anymore save a couple social issues. Gimme Gimme Gimme...

Oh and Trump is not winning a second term unless he BUILDS THE WALL.

Meh, the abomination that is the ACA was pretty much implemented through the courts. Let it die by the courts. Mean time, to get a job and get insurance.

Health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

The Govt. has no business in health care at all.

You sure won't see it in the Constitution. Nor should it be there.

When is the plan going to be released? The can of worms has now been opened and voters will be watching intently.
When are you going to pay people back for paying exhorbitant price increases for Obama health care or the penalty?

When are you going to pay people back for paying exhorbitant price increases for Obama health care or the penalty?

My costs went up by 60%. I'll never see that money again.

The ONLY people who liked Obamacare are the ones the rest of us were paying for.

If you want health care. Buy your own. I do.

Whether he will do it or not I couldn't say, but the way the tRumpkins will react if he does I'm sure you've hit perfectly,

The ONLY people who liked Obamacare are the ones the rest of us were paying for.

So what is Trump talking about when he said healthcare for everyone?

And what did he mean when he said there was this philosophy of "if you can't afford it, you don't get it -- that is not going to happen with us"....what did he mean? or do you even care at this point?

And what did he mean when he said there was this philosophy of "if you can't afford it, you don't get it -- that is not going to happen with us"....what did he mean? or do you even care at this point?

Ask him. I can only relay what I think. Not what the POTUS thinks.

I am asking you what he said and what do you think he meant?

Why are you being so coy about what the president says in this situation but not when he is talking about locking up Hillary and all the rest of the shit you cheerlead him for saying?

He was very clear about how his plan will be providing health coverage for everyone -- why are you so silent about what he is saying now?

Why are you being so coy about what the president says in this situation but not when he is talking about locking up Hillary and all the rest of the shit you cheerlead him for saying?

He was very clear about how his plan will be providing health coverage for everyone -- why are you so silent about what he is saying now?

I don't care what he meant because Health Care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

You won't see anything about health care in the Constitution. No way should Federal Government be involve in health care at all.

That's my thoughts on the subject.

I don't care what he meant because Health Care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

You won't see anything about health care in the Constitution. No way should Federal Government be involve in health care at all.

It aint nothing about subsidizing oil companies with billions in taxpayer money for decades despite them making record profits either...

Maybe its to promote the general welfare of the country....

The only public health care in this country is for military veterans. Everyone not in the military only has access to private care. Are you suggesting the VA should be privatized?

It aint nothing about subsidizing oil companies with billions in taxpayer money for decades despite them making record profits either...

Maybe its to promote the general welfare of the country....

Promote =/= Provide. You leftists seems to struggle with that one.

Forum List

Back