When are #BlackLivesMatters going after all gov't buildings named after Sen. Robert "SHEETS" Byrd?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
A Senator that was a "GRAND KEGAL" of the KKK and said....

48e58383e259513cdfdf98f177752ed9.jpg

The hypocrisy of the RACIST BLACKS, the complicit DemoRATS, and the lap dog MEDIA to conveniently FORGET this bigot, is simply beyond compare!

ohpdh0.png

He's been dead a long time and renounced the kkk long before that so, uh, I really don't think this belongs in Current Events. Ask the mods to move it to History.

Besides, why denigrate someone who finally got it right? Instead, he should be held up as a role model of racist assholes like you.

:ahole-1:

He's been dead a long time and renounced the kkk long before that so, uh, I really don't think this belongs in Current Events. Ask the mods to move it to History.

Besides, why denigrate someone who finally got it right? Instead, he should be held up as a role model of racist assholes like you.

You last paragraph is hysterically hypocritical.

I finally got it right and walked the straight lawful line and you cocksuckers CONSTANTLY bring up my past.

I finally got it right and walked the straight lawful line and you cocksuckers CONSTANTLY bring up my past.

YOU were kkk and you changed your ways? If so, I commend you but this is the first I've seen you mention it.

• Banned

So what scumbag, HE WAS KKK!

You may not be paying dues but you are kkk now.

You may not be paying dues but you are kkk now.
And BLM are BLM right now. Just as racist as the KKK.

Good luck with that endeavor. Robert Byrd is beloved in West Virginia.

What about bill clinton….he gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to j. william fulbright, his good friend and political mentor……and segregationist……….should they be calling for people to stop giving money to the clinton foundation?

The black lies matter is part of the black racist wing of the democrat party…….

A Senator that was a "GRAND KEGAL" of the KKK and said....

48e58383e259513cdfdf98f177752ed9.jpg

The hypocrisy of the RACIST BLACKS, the complicit DemoRATS, and the lap dog MEDIA to conveniently FORGET this bigot, is simply beyond compare!

ohpdh0.png

Byrd evolved. When will you?

Squaw you STILL PISSED that the WHITE MAN beat the shit out of the fucking, low life, scum, Injun's?

If you had accomplished what Byrd accomplished for his home state - maybe we could ignore that you're a felonious asshole.

Forum List

Back