When Americans were proud to be Nazis .... did you know this history?

Trump was going after NATO if you recall.
Indeed he did! The result is that far more nations stepped up and began paying their agreed amount. Oooooo, that's just terrible.

Now that you childishly deflected the question try again.

Please remind us of the countries President Putin conquered while President Trump was in office. It seems to have slipped my tired old mind.

Obama had already negotiated an increase participation for the NATO members. You know how Trump is... He never stops lying.
Obama was a self-serving egotistical idiot who cared nothing about the United States and their relationship with NATO. NATO hadn't paid their fair share for years until Trump came along. I know how you are, you never stop lying.

Indeed he did! The result is that far more nations stepped up and began paying their agreed amount. Oooooo, that's just terrible.

Now that you childishly deflected the question try again.

Please remind us of the countries President Putin conquered while President Trump was in office. It seems to have slipped my tired old mind.

Trump is a liar. Don't you know that by now?

I wouldn’t say many would sign up for cleansing, but those that will are without a doubt on the Republican side of the fence, which is why I say that they are closer to Nazis than Democrats.
Well, one of the doctors here (she didn’t come up with the term) has coined the term for us...”slow motion suicide”. It refers to a lifestyle where people don’t eat right, don’t exercise, ignore warning signs of health issues.

Ethnic cleansing by any other name is still the same thing. They simply don’t want any brown people in their life. The crap about crime and our culture bering under attack are just side issues.

Reading about Democrats jailing our citizens tells me they love the way Nazis operated.
The Democrats operate right now as did the Nazis in 1933 to 1939.
you watch Biden and his Nazi party and feel happy he is your fuhrer.
Bob, I gotta tell, partner....you are more and more sounding just plain silly.
Utter nonsense.
Are you OK?
---------------------------------------------
Everyone that was arrested at the Jan. 6 riot.
Everyone?
Even those who are abundantly video'd slugging, stomping, spraying, beating....a uniformed police officer?

Even those who upon seeing the video-evidence illustrating their assaults ... then plead guilty?

All of those A-holes you wanna pardon and release?

That is unpatriotic. UnAmerican. Such thinking encourages and condones criminality.

So much for Blue Live Matter.

Utter nonsense.
Are you OK?

Everyone?
Even those who are abundantly video'd slugging, stomping, spraying, beating....a uniformed police officer?

Even those who upon seeing the video-evidence illustrating their assaults ... then plead guilty?

That is unpatriotic. UnAmerican. Such thinking encourages and condones criminality.

It's definitely too bad that the Democrats are so God damn dishonest. Our justice system is suffering because of it

Utter nonsense.
Are you OK?

Everyone?

I feel sorry for you. You are so deluded. You seem to believe all that is done by Democrats is not like the nazis operated.

Trump tried to bring it back...The tide has subsided thank goodness.
Spin, spin, spin.

You realize you are a pathetic individual..............who comments only to dissuade

I would love to tell you that you are screwed, but in todays politics, that is a joke.

What I can tell you is that you may well meet your match, and you should.

Let us see who believes what-)

The Democrats operate right now as did the Nazis in 1933 to 1939. Trump did not put into prison innocents as does the Democrats who follow Biden like he is their fuhrer.
And we're poking around in Ukraine attempting to expand our interests there, eliciting the same response from Russia that the Nazis did. But in our case we're doing it in a sneaky, "who me?", proxy kind of way. Fortunately there were no nukes during much of WW2 or none of us might actually be here today.

And we're poking around in Ukraine attempting to expand our interests there, eliciting the same response from Russia that the Nazis did. But in our case we're doing it in a sneaky, "who me?", proxy kind of way. Fortunately there were no nukes during much of WW2 or none of us might actually be here today.

Lol. What are US interests in Ukraine?

Putin wants to reassemble the USSR.. He won't stop with Ukraine.

Forum List

Back