What's your favorite time of day?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
For me, I like it from about 3AM to just before sun rise. I feel better, I breathed better and there is zero noise in the house. No TV no lights, just me and my little dogs. Sometimes the armadillo and raccoon come out to.

For me, I like it from about 3AM to just before sun rise. I feel better, I breathed better and there is zero noise in the house. No TV no lights, just me and my little dogs. Sometimes the armadillo and raccoon come out to.
Twilight, when the sun has just gone below the horizon and the sky is still light, slowly fading toward dusk, glowing with all the colors of the rainbow like an improbable watercolor.

Early morning and sunset. (2-favorites) but the whole day is good.

3am.....when I wake up screaming and swinging my machete at the shadows....good times. :thup:

Definitely early morning hours, I'm an owl if ever there was one. Feels like I have the whole world all to myself.

I live in Arizona so I like the late hours, nine or ten pm, when the summer temperatures finally drop below 100 degrees.

If I'm awake, that time of the morning when sunlight first begins to appear .....and chases the darkness away. :eusa_angel:

I have a very active lifestyle and I like every hour of the day.

I only hate any time of the day ------ When I turn on the television Trump still the president.

I have a very active lifestyle and I like every hour of the day.

I only hate any time of the day ------ When I turn on the television Trump still the president.

A friend with benefits or signifigant other helps not pay attention. That and drugs.

Forum List

Back