what's wrong with Britain ??

the guy at the end of this will tell you

[youtube]6h2XBZz88VE[/youtube]​

Lol! Interesting how some get taken in by a video clearly made by the other enemy within...the extreme right wing bigots every bit as repulsive as the extremist muslims.

Fortunately both elements are a very small minority within our society, but hey, I guess the makers of this video were banking on impressing the gullible and ignorant, so carry on.

lol the left wing biggots are always the victims because they are weak and feeble minded. liberal always follow. they never lead. so carry on

lol the left wing biggots are always the victims because they are weak and feeble minded. liberal always follow. they never lead. so carry on

Your ignorance shines through old chap. I am not, or never have been a left winger, or a liberal. But I guess you know far more about my country than I do. After all, your an expert on world affairs. :lol:

Last edited:

Britain probably has too many Muslims now to stop the invasion. I doubt they'll have any trouble making it a Muslim 'State' in the near future. Convert or die.

They aren't at that point yet. Muslims are what 1.5 million out of 60 million?

The bigger worry is nuclear Russia that is 30% Muslim with the White Native Russia population the SLOWEST breeding population in the world (in fact they are in decline more than any other people in the world), while the Muslims breed like rabbits!

Your ignorance shines through old chap. I am not, or never have been a left winger, or a liberal. But I guess you know far more about my country than I do. After all, your an expert on world affairs. :lol:

all we see is your country going up in flames.

Britain probably has too many Muslims now to stop the invasion. I doubt they'll have any trouble making it a Muslim 'State' in the near future. Convert or die.

The bigger worry is nuclear Russia that is 30% Muslim with the White Native Russia population the SLOWEST breeding population in the world (in fact they are in decline more than any other people in the world), while the Muslims breed like rabbits!

[youtube]6-3X5hIFXYU[/youtube]​

:lol: Thanks for the laugh, but I'm sure your overactive imagination would be better used worrying about your own doorstep.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh, but I'm sure your overactive imagination would be better used worrying about your own doorstep.

I have a lot of brit friends on WW2 forums. their dads and grand dads served and died. and kept your country from going up in flames. im certain you would never measure up to them. so keep laffin kid

Yes I have seen that documentary before. They inflate their numbers ALOT. 9 mil Muslims in America, even liberal numbers put them at 3 mil. Yes we have many Arabs, but the majority were Christian Arabs escaping pograms and bigotry in Muslim Arab nations.

They leave out the fact that people live a heck of a lot longer now, really since the 1960s then people have ever lived. They also leave out the fact that people remain in the work force a heck of a lot longer. Populations have grown by leaps and bounds and like never before in in history from 1950 to 2008.
1750 - 791 mil
1850 - 1.2 bil
1950 - 2.52 bil
2008 - 6.7 bil

I don't buy their statistics and predictions.

[youtube]6-3X5hIFXYU[/youtube]​

Not much of a different story then the Hispanics ways in America.

I have a lot of brit friends on WW2 forums. their dads and grand dads served and died. and kept your country from going up in flames. im certain you would never measure up to them. so keep laffin kid

STFU you wanna be.

Colin Served and was a War Hero for England. He won't tell you that, but I will.

He's more a man than you will ever be troll.

Ah yes. Why am I not surprised that having run out of anything to support your view of my country, you revert to personal attack and insults. Your ignorance clearly is all-embracing, but thank you for proving it to one and all. :lol:

Lol! Interesting how some get taken in by a video clearly made by the other enemy within...the extreme right wing bigots every bit as repulsive as the extremist muslims.

Fortunately both elements are a very small minority within our society, but hey, I guess the makers of this video were banking on impressing the gullible and ignorant, so carry on.

It found its target, didn't it?

Forum List

Back