Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Marriage

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad Kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I voted other because my worst nightmare is something that has actually happened.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't get into what it is exactly but it does concern someone I don't want anything to do with.

Other, already passed that stage of life (nightmares). True nightmares for myself anyhow I learned are caused from not knowing or being able to accept and know truth.

what's YOUR worst nightmare?
I JUST wrote about a woman's nightmare! JUST did it. Read it you might like it.

Nightmare Castle | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's good to have an outlet like creative writing....
I can understand that rape might be a nightmarish thing, but no offense to those that have been physically raped, being mentally and psychologically raped, not sure it can compare...
Free lance or free style writing allows you to explore any and all human emotions both good and bad.

Nightmare Castle | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's good to have an outlet like creative writing....
I can understand that rape might be a nightmarish thing, but no offense to those that have been physically raped, being mentally and psychologically raped, not sure it can compare...
Free lance or free style writing allows you to explore any and all human emotions both good and bad.

Writing about it does not mean you have experienced it.. only your imagination of what it is...

Write what you KNOW - it's more impactful. be real!

Forum List

Back