Should the GIF size be increased back to how it was?

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
The fairly recent GIF size limit blocks about half the GIFs on the internet. That's aggravating.

After searching for the perfect GIF for a response, you end up with an X, can this be fixed?

• Banned
The fairly recent GIF size limit blocks about half the GIFs on the internet. That's aggravating.

After searching for the perfect GIF for a response, you end up with an X, can this be fixed?

do you have a pc or mac?

What does that matter? Everything worked fine before! The problem is the limiting of the GIF size.

Ex: I can't embed this:

(deleted cuz playtime said it tripped her "virus alert" or something.)

Last edited:
image.gif

do you have a pc or mac?

What does that matter? Everything worked fine before! The problem is the limiting of the GIF size.

http://www.bullshift.net/data/images/2013/09/image.gif

i don't think they should limit the size, & i don't know what it has been changed to--- but i was asking you cause microsoft paint can change the size for you to make it the right size to get on the board...

btw- my virus alert went off on your darth vader pic.

do you have a pc or mac?

http://www.bullshift.net/data/images/2013/09/image.gif

i don't think they should limit the size, & i don't know what it has been changed to--- but i was asking you cause microsoft paint can change the size for you...

btw- my virus alert went off on your darth vader pic.

Btw, I doubt it's anything serious. I'll pull it though, just in case.

I'm probably more immune to viruses than some.

Forum List

Back