What's the first thing you do when you get home from work?

i thought you folk had dingos or roos or toads and all got drunk and threw some shrimp on the barbee after work ...are you telling me the t.v lied to me.... Again..?

sorry, let me just go back and correct myself.

I climb down from the horse and hand him over to the handler and warn him not to put him away wet. I walk up the driveway (fifteen kilometres of dirt road, i'm an idiot, i built the stables too bloody far from the homestead) and i'm greeted by my pet dingo mauler. I chuck mauler a piece of raw meat i picked up on the side of the dirt road between the stables and the homestead, i'm not sure what it is but it looks vaguely animal-like. Mauler doesn't care and starts chewing on it with dingoistic pleasure. Through the front door without opening it, no need, it's hanging off the hinges, i'll get around to fixing it. Straight through the house to the back yard and the two fridges under the verandah. The beer fridge is full, i'll fix that pretty shortly though. Grab a can of beer and open it and chuck the foaming ale down the parched throat (you try walking fifteen bloody k's up your driveway in bloody summer). To the food fridge. Empty. No wait, there's a packet of prawns. They're not supposed to stink like that are they? I mean, they're in the fridge. Check the use by date. Last year. But not too bad, it was pretty late last year. She'll be right. Fire up the barbie and squirt a bit of oil - shit, wrong oil, that lot came from the oil change i did on the truck last week. No, it's okay, it's still got a bit of viscosity in it, that's do, at least the prawns won't dry out. Right then, time for another beer.

:lol:

lol...dude you brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard..thank you

Last edited:
Greet the dog, watch the cat's bum as she heads off down the passageway to where she then sits by her bowl with a "feed me or the dog gets it" look on her face. Put my bag down, get out the shopping I picked up on the way home, put everything away. Turn on the computer, take a leak, turn on the radio to catch the news. Back to the computer. See who needs a damn good flogging on USMB. Deliver floggings as required. Go and make dinner. Depending on the day head for fridge and grab a soft drink or a beer or toddle off to wine rack and select a slippery red.

So, since you didn't feed the cat, is the dog no longer with you? :lol:

1- Get changed
2- walk dog
3- help make dinner
4- play with my son

Aww..how sweet. You should take your son on your walk with your dog.

I remember when my oldest was a baby and my husband would come home from work and pick him up and take him downstairs to the rec room while I made dinner. I would come down there and find him, tv on, sound asleep holding David with David wide awake and looking around.

We had a cat that would tease David before he could even crawl. We'd put a blanket on the floor and put David on it and the cat would lay on a corner of it. David would see the cat and roll over to him, but just as he got close enough to touch him, the cat would get up, walk around the blanket and lay on the opposite corner. This could go on for quite some time, it was so funny to watch.

I do, in my neighborhood there is a circle that goes around the mall, people use it to jog and run...3-4 days a week I take my son out there in his stroller and jog around it with him...let him look at the ducks and stuff

Is it possible to type the name David one more time?

i thought you folk had dingos or roos or toads and all got drunk and threw some shrimp on the barbee after work ...are you telling me the t.v lied to me.... Again..?

sorry, let me just go back and correct myself.

I climb down from the horse and hand him over to the handler and warn him not to put him away wet. I walk up the driveway (fifteen kilometres of dirt road, i'm an idiot, i built the stables too bloody far from the homestead) and i'm greeted by my pet dingo mauler. I chuck mauler a piece of raw meat i picked up on the side of the dirt road between the stables and the homestead, i'm not sure what it is but it looks vaguely animal-like. Mauler doesn't care and starts chewing on it with dingoistic pleasure. Through the front door without opening it, no need, it's hanging off the hinges, i'll get around to fixing it. Straight through the house to the back yard and the two fridges under the verandah. The beer fridge is full, i'll fix that pretty shortly though. Grab a can of beer and open it and chuck the foaming ale down the parched throat (you try walking fifteen bloody k's up your driveway in bloody summer). To the food fridge. Empty. No wait, there's a packet of prawns. They're not supposed to stink like that are they? I mean, they're in the fridge. Check the use by date. Last year. But not too bad, it was pretty late last year. She'll be right. Fire up the barbie and squirt a bit of oil - shit, wrong oil, that lot came from the oil change i did on the truck last week. No, it's okay, it's still got a bit of viscosity in it, that's do, at least the prawns won't dry out. Right then, time for another beer.

lol...dude you brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard..thank you

You're welcome :D

Greet the dog, watch the cat's bum as she heads off down the passageway to where she then sits by her bowl with a "feed me or the dog gets it" look on her face. Put my bag down, get out the shopping I picked up on the way home, put everything away. Turn on the computer, take a leak, turn on the radio to catch the news. Back to the computer. See who needs a damn good flogging on USMB. Deliver floggings as required. Go and make dinner. Depending on the day head for fridge and grab a soft drink or a beer or toddle off to wine rack and select a slippery red.

So, since you didn't feed the cat, is the dog no longer with you? :lol:

Dog fine. My left foot not so fine :lol:

There were two "hims" in that anecdote. One was named to distinguish him from the other him. If Sheila hadn't named David each time she wanted to identify him then we would all be wondering which "him" was awake and which "him" was zonked out in front of the tv.

Hmmmmmmmmmm? :cool:

I take my dog out to take a shit.

no_dog_shitting_by_shadowhisper_116.jpg

i clean out my cats litter box, lol. he can make a big mess in 9 hours.

I thought you folk had dingos or roos or toads and all got drunk and threw some shrimp on the barbee after work ...are you telling me the T.V lied to me.... again..?

Sorry, let me just go back and correct myself.

I climb down from the horse and hand him over to the handler and warn him not to put him away wet. I walk up the driveway (fifteen kilometres of dirt road, I'm an idiot, I built the stables too bloody far from the homestead) and I'm greeted by my pet dingo Mauler. I chuck Mauler a piece of raw meat I picked up on the side of the dirt road between the stables and the homestead, I'm not sure what it is but it looks vaguely animal-like. Mauler doesn't care and starts chewing on it with dingoistic pleasure. Through the front door without opening it, no need, it's hanging off the hinges, I'll get around to fixing it. Straight through the house to the back yard and the two fridges under the verandah. The beer fridge is full, I'll fix that pretty shortly though. Grab a can of beer and open it and chuck the foaming ale down the parched throat (you try walking fifteen bloody k's up your driveway in bloody summer). To the food fridge. Empty. No wait, there's a packet of prawns. They're not supposed to stink like that are they? I mean, they're in the fridge. Check the use by date. Last year. But not too bad, it was pretty late last year. She'll be right. Fire up the barbie and squirt a bit of oil - shit, wrong oil, that lot came from the oil change I did on the truck last week. No, it's okay, it's still got a bit of viscosity in it, that's do, at least the prawns won't dry out. Right then, time for another beer.

It must be your convict ancestry that makes you neglect fixing the front door.

Last edited:
David David Daaaaaaaaaaviiiiiiiiiiid!

David ... you want the name David more ... we can type David more if you want to see David more, but then don't open the can of David unless you can handle tons of David in one or more posts about David or the name David. Of course eventually all this talk about David will summon David and then you'll have to deal with David mentioning you all the time. But that's just David.

I hop out of everything and put on a t-shirt and leggings or sweats.

Chat with mini echo about her day, make dinner, check out here and elsewhere on the www and then take a nap after cleaning up atfter dinner. (after throwing a load of laundry in the wash of course)

that first sentence sounds hot.

I walk the dog first thing when I get home, then I take a few bongs hits and then go for a paddle if the tide is up.

Forum List

Back