What's the best way to get rid of a sunburn?

gxnelson

SuperWhoLock
May 13, 2011
Galifrey
I was outside all day doing nail art at an event for my job. It was sunny and I was burnt badly.

Anyone have any tips on getting rid of a sunburn?

I was outside all day doing nail art at an event for my job. It was sunny and I was burnt badly.

Aloe!!!!

If you are too burned to rub it on you can get liquified Aloe and spray it on. If you start using it early enough and often you won't even peel.

Last edited:
soak a cloth in a vinegar and water solution and apply. aloe's good, too.

Yep that's what I always did. taking a tepid bath with vinegar added to the water is good. Aloe is great.

I burnt my back really badly the year that I turned 13 and the only thing that helped me was calamine lotion. I never felt so better in my life because that burn HURT!!!

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I don't know how to "get rid of one" but you can put some lotion on....

If it is really bad you will get blisters and your skin will peel...

I burnt my back really badly the year that I turned 13 and the only thing that helped me was calamine lotion. I never felt so better in my life because that burn HURT!!!

Holly

I've been burnt bad several times.... On a few occasions I couldn't even sit in the sun without feeling my skin burning - it feels like someone is lighting you on fire...

When i lived in Florida i had natural aloe plants and i would cut a piece off with my knife split it and rub it on the sun burnt area, it was like instant relief.

Last edited:
Aloe is definitely the best solution.

If you get a burn (even cooking) Aloe makes the pain go away in a few seconds....

When i lived in Florida i had natural aloe plants and i would cut a piece off with my knife split it and rub it on the sun burnt area it was like instant relief.

I prefer natural Aloe... You just break it in half and the Aloe comes out. Total relief....

Nature has a cure for everything.

When i lived in Florida i had natural aloe plants and i would cut a piece off with my knife split it and rub it on the sun burnt area it was like instant relief.

I prefer natural Aloe... You just break it in half and the Aloe comes out. Total relief....

Nature has a cure for everything.

Yeah i know what you mean thats why i had those plants outfront best thing is they thrive in tough soil with only a little bit of water

How old are you? How do people even get sunburns? Do you think to come inside when it rains and snows? If you are too stupid to not cover up to prevent sunburn why would anyone believe you have enough sense to use aloe or anything else to releive your suffering. Do you remember to take your clothes off before taking a bath or shower? Life seems to be getting more difficult for more people all of the time.

Holly

I've been burnt bad several times.... On a few occasions I couldn't even sit in the sun without feeling my skin burning - it feels like someone is lighting you on fire...

Dude, you like should have just kicked the sun's ass, 'cause you like totally could.

Forum List

Back