What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?

Has such a thing ever been done before anywhere else in the world?
An American citizenship, quite possibly the most coveted possession on the globe….what happens when it becomes devalued by it’s own government as they hand out manufactured forms of citizenship to illegal thirdworlders?
Do the core people lose pride in their country? Do they continue to value American sovereignty?
Do they begin to take issue with taxes and ‘safety-net’ programs as they realize they are not just for their people?
Do they lose site of the American Dream as they realize the American Dream isn’t something reserved for Americans?
Does the divineness perpetuated by government as they force an inorganic change in the people create or stimulate racism?

I wonder if REAL Independents have had enough….I wonder if REAL Independents will vote the lunacy down?
Conservatives’ incessant, ridiculous lies are the most divisive force in America today – this thread being one of countless examples.

The core people were forcibly put on reservations by the government in the 1800's.

So shut up.
The Indigene is not "core people." The Navajo-English medical dictionary project failed. So shut up.

The Clovis People are on reservations?
It’s sad that lefties still don’t know that Native Indians were not American’s and that America was founded in 1776.
I learned that shit in second grade.
Tumblin Tumbleweed
lg325
MarcATL

Native Indians live in India. Native AMERICANS have always been Americans.

It's truly amazing how many pretzels you twist yourself into, and the ridiculous lies you tell yourself trying to promote the fiction that the USA has always been a white nation.

Native Indians live in India. Native AMERICANS have always been Americans.

It's truly amazing how many pretzels you twist yourself into, and the ridiculous lies you tell yourself trying to promote the fiction that the USA has always been a white nation.
hahaha…poor stoned foreign lady….Americans didn’t decide to grant citizenship status to Indians until long after our founding….circa the 1920’s.
Shouldn’t you be studying Canadian ignorance?

Conservatives’ incessant, ridiculous lies are the most divisive force in America today – this thread being one of countless examples.
yeah yeah…I’m sure the Japanese government could beg for a passive invasion of thirdworlders without The People rising up

I'm for legal immigration for humanitarian sake. But thinking one group of people are lesser or better than another simply because of this-or-that doesn't seem to me as very Christian.

I'm for legal immigration for humanitarian sake. But thinking one group of people are lesser or better than another simply because of this-or-that doesn't seem to me as very Christian.
Does that mean you believe the Taliban, Hamas and Judeo Christians are of the same quality?

Do you believe a nation is what its people are? Do people build the nation or does the nation build the people?

REAL Independents vote on issues and not FOR parties.
I have to believe there comes a time when REAL Independents will have to realize they can no longer continue to stand by, sitting on their hands and watching hopelessly from the sideline.
if you vote for the "issues" that each party has,than you are supporting that party and their issues....why would someone who feels that both parties are fucking this country support them and what they want?...a REAL independent has nothing to do with each party...why vote for the same fucking people over and over who got this country to were we are at today?...this century we are seeing some of the most inept incompetent politicians this country has ever seen....why support them and make them feel they are doing a great job?...

if you vote for the "issues" that each party has,than you are supporting that party and their issues....why would someone who feels that both parties are fucking this country support them and what they want?...a REAL independent has nothing to do with each party...why vote for the same fucking people over and over who got this country to were we are at today?...this century we are seeing some of the most inept incompetent politicians this country has ever seen....why support them and make them feel they are doing a great job?...

if you vote for the "issues" that each party has,than you are supporting that party and their issues
Don’t vote on issues the party has…vote on things you take issue with.
why would someone who feels that both parties are fucking this country support them and what they want?
Is there another party that wins if/when you don’t “support” the duopoly?
a REAL independent has nothing to do with each party
Again…think of it as an issue alignment and not a Party alignment.
why vote for the same fucking people over and over who got this country to were we are at today?
Because you don’t actually have a third choice. No other Party has a chance.
this century we are seeing some of the most inept incompetent politicians this country has ever seen
That’s what happens when you don’t engage and vote down the bullshit. The Party that placates to Americas filth wins and you end up paying to have dicks removed from men so they become “women”, you get the bill for reparations and tens of millions of Mexico’s trash…Wouldn’t you dblack Golfing Gator and pknopp rather not be picking up those tabs?

Don’t vote on issues the party has…vote on things you take issue with.

Is there another party that wins if/when you don’t “support” the duopoly?

Again…think of it as an issue alignment and not a Party alignment.

Because you don’t actually have a third choice. No other Party has a chance.

That’s what happens when you don’t engage and vote down the bullshit. The Party that placates to Americas filth wins and you end up paying to have dicks removed from men so they become “women”, you get the bill for reparations and tens of millions of Mexico’s trash…Wouldn’t you dblack Golfing Gator and pknopp rather not be picking up those tabs?
when i said the most incompetent and inept.....that included republicans in office today....

when i said the most incompetent and inept.....that included republicans in office today....
You’re leaving a lot of meat on the bone Harry…you aren’t really considering what I’m saying…Are Republicans going to force you to pay reparations, are they going to shove Mexico’s people down your throat, are they going to force you to pay for dicks to be removed?
What do Republicans push that is so absurd?
Be specific.

The minority 1950s culture forcing its way on us today is better?

What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?​

Forum List

Back