What's Going On In Baghdad???????

How will the left blame THIS on Trump? No links yet...situation unfolding...

Fighters have overrun the presidential palace. Reports of some being evacuated by helicopter from the US embassy. Chaos/shooting in the streets...

LETS GO BRANDON!

View attachment 688808

Dark Brandon Rules.

More than anything else, this shit can laid at the feet of the shrub and dead-eye dick(less). They were warned about the Chaos that happen if the U.S. invaded Iraq and they chose not to listen.

Iran considers the leaders of Iraq tainted because they sided with us. The great Satan. Not to mention Iraq is not as secular as Iran.
Thank you, that's good info.

How can we be all "The Great Satan" if they're so secular, though?

Isn't their government mullahs and don't they chop off fingers for stealing?

Lol, that fucker is not welcome at my dinner table sure as hell ain't welcome on a hunting trip. Ya retard.
I bet you can't even put on a dinner for people, you degenerate POS.

You can probably barely feed yourself on the government handouts you get, let alone 9 people or so. If you can, the government needs to scale back your handouts.

I bet you can't even put on a dinner for people, you degenerate POS.

You can probably barely feed yourself on the government handouts you get, let alone 9 people or so. If you can, the government needs to scale back your handouts.
Lol keep em coming retard. Hilarious. I would imagine you have made big money gambling retard!

Lol keep em coming retard. Hilarious. I would imagine you have made big money gambling retard!
No, just work. Gambling doesn't work for me.

It looks to me like the only way you imagine you could feed 9 extra people is by gambling. I can do it with 1 day of work and thrifty shopping. ;)

With everybody happy and it's a party!

Gambling works for very few people. I am one of those it doesn't work for, unless it's old school poker. And I haven't played that in at least 10 years and pretty sure it was for clothes last time I did. That's not really profitable, unless you count free sex as profitable.

Last edited:
No, just work. Gambling doesn't work for me.

It looks to me like the only way you imagine you could feed 9 extra people is by gambling. I can do it with 1 day of work and thrifty shopping. ;)
Lol, poor wittle triggered retard. Hilarious. Yep stay out of betting. You would not be very good at it. Keep with that work at the Pigly Wigly.

Forum List

Back