What's Been Your Most Valuable Lesson?

Another one that I have learned is that the best way for evil to triumph is to just stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Another thing that I have learned is that talk is cheep and that actions or lack there of will tell you everything that you need to know.

Over the years have heard these words:

Marry your best friend.
This too shall pass.
Love what you do, do what you love.

The one I carry wherever I travel, online and offline.

~Live well~Laugh often~Love much~

I remember only two times my father gave me a serious talking.
Once when I was caught smoking cigs with a buddy.

He said "you gonna follow your friends jumping off a building?"

The other isn't quite so clear (I was probably 10 at the time). And I don't exactly remember why I got the lecture. (Pop died when I was 12). Anyhow- he told me that there's only one way to judge a person's true character- by what's in their mind and their heart. Not by how they look.

It wan't until 40 years later that I came to realize he was retelling to me the words of MLK.

Yup. :thup:

Watching my brother battle cancer with grace and never a complaint regarding his impending death and pain. It taught me strength when we least expect it and love everlasting that supercedes death.

Watching my brother battle cancer with grace and never a complaint regarding his impending death and pain. It taught me strength when we least expect it and love everlasting that supercedes death.

You both were amazing. You have a great family Lady. I learned much on that thread and will forever admire your strength, fight and amazing dedication to him as your very much loved and I am sure very missed brother, son, husband and father.

Last edited:

You both were amazing. You have a great family Lady. I learned much on that thread and will forever admire your strength, fight and amazing dedication to him as your very much loved and I am sured missed brother, son, husband and father.

Dreamy is my gemstone who carried me through one of the hardest times of my life, being there.. listening.. offering your shoulder, your heart.. crying with me. I will never forget that or what you did for me and will always love you for it. You have a place in my heart; always.

You both were amazing. You have a great family Lady. I learned much on that thread and will forever admire your strength, fight and amazing dedication to him as your very much loved and I am sured missed brother, son, husband and father.

Dreamy is my gemstone who carried me through one of the hardest times of my life, being there.. listening.. offering your shoulder, your heart.. crying with me. I will never forget that or what you did for me and will always love you for it. You have a place in my heart; always.

I learned a few valuable life lessons on that thread thanks to you and your brother so the feelings are very much mutual my friend. Some true blessings do come out of the dark times. God bless you always Lady.

Forum List

Back