Wanted...

Immanuel

Gold Member
May 15, 2007
... a little bit of good news, preferably non-political to bring a smile to a worried soul's heart.

Thanks in advance,

Immie

Just been listening to some Brubeck to make me smile...But he died yesterday...Sorry I couldn't help in the good news department.

Didn't even know who Brubeck was and someone's death is really not helpful in this case!

But thank you for the effort.

Immie

Immie, I never agree with you (almost) but I'm sorry you are sad. Merry Christmas and may the new year bring you what you need.

Immie, I never agree with you (almost) but I'm sorry you are sad. Merry Christmas and may the new year bring you what you need.

Actually, more worried than sad. A loved one has to retake a medical exam to check on an "abnormality". Probably nothing serious... right? Isn't that how bad news always starts?

Immie

Actually, more worried than sad. A loved one has to retake a medical exam to check on an "abnormality". Probably nothing serious... right? Isn't that how bad news always starts?

Immie

Let us know how it turns out. I don't pray much, but I will pray for your loved one.

Forum List

Back