Whatever Happens, I'm Just Glad We Ruined Kavanaugh's Life

There you have it folks, straight from Ariel Dumass' filthy mouth.

These braindead libtardos have nothing productive to offer our country. They could care less about fairness, they will destroy you if it promotes their extreme left views. If you're a white male Christian conservative you are automatically guilty of something. And they'll make something up if they can't find something to charge you with.

"The writer of this vile tweet is a writer on the Stephen Colbert show, and has nearly 40,000 followers on Twitter. As the Senate confirmation vote was gearing up, she wanted everyone to know that "whatever happens" she is "just" glad she ruined a man's life. Never mind if he was innocent, never mind any of the facts or corroborations or shifting stories of his accuser. The important thing to her was ruining his life. That was what mattered."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ning_kavanaugh_gives_the_lefts_game_away.html

Wow, you're talking about FAIRNESS.

A US president who was elected with less votes than the other candidate is putting in a Supreme Court justice, and you're talking about FAIR?

Only 12 states get to decide the president, that's 20% of the people who vote. Which is about 11% of the people.
When this nation becomes a democracy and scraps being a republic, you then will have a legitimate complaint. Until then you're just wrong.

How am I wrong? How is having an opinion about what is fair, wrong?

Fair is one person one vote and one vote being worth the same as any other vote.
Fair is as many people being represented by the party of their choice.
Fair is a system for the people.

Not fair is when 12 states get to decide the election.
Not fair is when someone in Wyoming has a vote worth three times more than someone in California.
Not fair is when people get to decide between two corrupt parties.
I didn't attack your opinion, I just showed the flaw in your opinion.
Go ahead and be mad and think what you want to think.
Today I think blue is red. My opinion, but it's wrong.

These braindead libtardos have nothing productive to offer our country. They could care less about fairness, they will destroy you if it promotes their extreme left views. If you're a white male Christian conservative you are automatically guilty of something. And they'll make something up if they can't find something to charge you with.

"The writer of this vile tweet is a writer on the Stephen Colbert show, and has nearly 40,000 followers on Twitter. As the Senate confirmation vote was gearing up, she wanted everyone to know that "whatever happens" she is "just" glad she ruined a man's life. Never mind if he was innocent, never mind any of the facts or corroborations or shifting stories of his accuser. The important thing to her was ruining his life. That was what mattered."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ning_kavanaugh_gives_the_lefts_game_away.html

A US president who was elected with less votes than the other candidate is putting in a Supreme Court justice, and you're talking about FAIR?

Only 12 states get to decide the president, that's 20% of the people who vote. Which is about 11% of the people.

We're talking about a legally elected president who won in a landslide.

Landslide it wasn't. Legally elected through a shit electoral system yes. But as I said, only 12 states get to decide who the president is.

Fair? No, it's not. I do notice you didn't actually talk about the points I had brought up.
cause they are crap. this is the system we've been under for 250 years. stop crying when your side isn't as popular as you want it to be and doesn't get voted in.

so sick and tired of the baby-wailing from people who hate the system and decry how unfair it is that it won't let them run roughshod over smaller states and bully THEM into YOUR way of thinking.

since you can't do that, the system is working as designed.

Wait, you think not liking a system is not understanding the system?

I think wanting Mob Rule, and removing something essential to making this country American is wrong. If you want to live under a different system, not a collection of STATES, either move to change the Constitution, or just move.

You just can't get over that Trump won, and he won LEGITIMATELY. Well he did. Elections have consequences. Obama so arrogantly said so. Man up.

Oh right, the old "mob rule" argument.

Sure, one person, one vote is "mob rule", whereas Johnny gets to vote for the president, but Mickey doesn't get to vote isn't "mob rule" therefore it's GOOD.

What kind of fucked up argument is this?

Since when did Democracy become bad, exactly?

Then you go off on the childish bullshit of "nah nah nah nah, we won, you're a sort fucking loser".

Piss off, I'd have lost no matter what, because I don't support either of the two main parties.

I want representation in government for different views. Not people having to conform to political parties.

But in your childish bullshit, you wouldn't even bother to understand this.
Democracy.....two wolves and a sheep vote on what's for dinner. That's your democracy and that's
why the FF's were smarter than you and me when they created this nation.

Yes, Democracy has some drawbacks. Every system does.

Your system is 100 sheep and one wolf, and the wolf gets to decide what's for dinner. Fairer? No, it's not.

The US has two political parties. That's all the choice you get. In Germany the people have six political parties. 94% of people get represented in the Bundestag, whereas in the US it's probably about 30% of people getting true representation.

But thanks for admitting your hate democracy. Are you a fascist?

Republicans to take all these tweets, statements, etc and play them back right before the midterms.

C’mon she doesn’t see it as ruining an innocent man’s life bc she believes he’s a sexual predator.

When this nation becomes a democracy and scraps being a republic, you then will have a legitimate complaint. Until then you're just wrong.

Fair is one person one vote and one vote being worth the same as any other vote.

Not fair is when someone in Wyoming has a vote worth three times more than someone in California.
I didn't attack your opinion, I just showed the flaw in your opinion.
Go ahead and be mad and think what you want to think.
Today I think blue is red. My opinion, but it's wrong.

Every system has flaws. So does that mean every person is wrong?

Democracy is one of the least worst systems.

Yes, blue isn't red, you'd be wrong. However you said you showed a flaw in my opinion, you didn't make a decent argument to show why I'm "wrong". You just proclaimed it.

"I like potatoes"

"You're wrong."

That is the kind of hate we see from the filthy Leftest mob Trump is warning us about.
Because Trumplethinskin would NEVER say anything that wasn't true. :71:

Well one of the reasons that Trump is President is that tens of millions of Americans knew that Crooked Hillary was a lying bitch. They sure as hell didn't want that lying corrupt asshole to be picking the Supreme Court Justices.
So the American people chose a liar over a bigger liar. Impressive!

I think wanting Mob Rule, and removing something essential to making this country American is wrong. If you want to live under a different system, not a collection of STATES, either move to change the Constitution, or just move.

You just can't get over that Trump won, and he won LEGITIMATELY. Well he did. Elections have consequences. Obama so arrogantly said so. Man up.

Sure, one person, one vote is "mob rule", whereas Johnny gets to vote for the president, but Mickey doesn't get to vote isn't "mob rule" therefore it's GOOD.

Then you go off on the childish bullshit of "nah nah nah nah, we won, you're a sort fucking loser".

Piss off, I'd have lost no matter what, because I don't support either of the two main parties.

I want representation in government for different views. Not people having to conform to political parties.

Democracy.....two wolves and a sheep vote on what's for dinner. That's your democracy and that's

Your system is 100 sheep and one wolf, and the wolf gets to decide what's for dinner. Fairer? No, it's not.

The US has two political parties. That's all the choice you get. In Germany the people have six political parties. 94% of people get represented in the Bundestag, whereas in the US it's probably about 30% of people getting true representation.

I love our Republic, it means everyone has a say, and not just 5 populated states dictating to the rest of the nation.

When Democrats lose they attack the system and the institution. They lost the presidential election. They attack the system of voting and the constitution. Kavanaugh was voted a Supreme Court Justice. Democrats declare the Court illegitimate.

Democrats hate the country and the Americans who live here.

Again remind us how you whined about this system when Obama won? Or was it different then?

I love our Republic, it means everyone has a say, and not just 5 populated states dictating to the rest of the nation.

Wait, what?

You love it because "everyone has a say" but I just showed you that only 20% of people actually get a say in who is the President.

But you hate a system where 100% of people would get a say?

Do you not see that really bad logic here?

You say it's about not just 5 populated states. No, it wouldn't just be 5 populated states. Do the math, it's not difficult.

325 million people. Half that is 162.5 million people.

Top 5 states are 121 million.

The top 9 states are half of the US.

But then again, what you don't realize about Proportional Representation is, it's not about the States, it's about all individuals.

A farmer in Wyoming and a farmer in Vermont might have the same interests. And if they both voted for the same party, they could have a party that represents the interests of farmers.

Right now they don't. They have two parties that represent the interests of the two parties.

In Germany where they have PR, people can vote for the representation that represents their interests.

In the US they can't.

The states don't get a say. Wyoming doesn't get a look in, even with 3 times the number of voting power. So, your argument falls apart.

Landslide it wasn't. Legally elected through a shit electoral system yes. But as I said, only 12 states get to decide who the president is.

Fair? No, it's not. I do notice you didn't actually talk about the points I had brought up.

All 50 decide. Nothing wrong with our electoral system.

Oh please.

Have you seen advertising spending? They target 12 states, because only 12 states can actually decide which person is to be president, because the other 38 states make no difference. Doesn't matter who you vote for in California, the Democrats win.

There is a LOT wrong with the electoral system.

The fact that only two parties control the whole system, and they're as corrupt and partisan as hell and incapable of running the country is evidence of that.

Due to many, many years of Federal Government Over Reach, people forget, first and foremost that most meaningful laws, and government should be at the STATE level. That was the purpose of the Constitution. That is why our Republic is set up this way. The reason is that people are closer to their state capitals, and can have more of a say, because they can actually show up at a politicians office. Washington DC, is far away from most of the country.

Closer government is always better, because you can more easily hold them accountable. DC politicians are very insulated.

Last edited:

Wait, what?

You love it because "everyone has a say" but I just showed you that only 20% of people actually get a say in who is the President.

But you hate a system where 100% of people would get a say?

Do you not see that really bad logic here?

You say it's about not just 5 populated states. No, it wouldn't just be 5 populated states. Do the math, it's not difficult.

325 million people. Half that is 162.5 million people.

Top 5 states are 121 million.

The top 9 states are half of the US.

But then again, what you don't realize about Proportional Representation is, it's not about the States, it's about all individuals.

A farmer in Wyoming and a farmer in Vermont might have the same interests. And if they both voted for the same party, they could have a party that represents the interests of farmers.

Right now they don't. They have two parties that represent the interests of the two parties.

In Germany where they have PR, people can vote for the representation that represents their interests.

In the US they can't.

The states don't get a say. Wyoming doesn't get a look in, even with 3 times the number of voting power. So, your argument falls apart.
Germany literally bans the parties that would represent those farmers.

And even if they didn't, they would never get any real power to serve the interests of those farmers.

Oh please.

Have you seen advertising spending? They target 12 states, because only 12 states can actually decide which person is to be president, because the other 38 states make no difference. Doesn't matter who you vote for in California, the Democrats win.

There is a LOT wrong with the electoral system.

The fact that only two parties control the whole system, and they're as corrupt and partisan as hell and incapable of running the country is evidence of that.
then form another party, tell the people why you should run the country, and have at it.

Her name is Ariel Dumas (Dumbass)

She quickly deleted that tweet and now has
apologized. The apology is just empty bullshit.

Gutless, unwilling to stand up and defend her vile beliefs / post....

Liberals are usually only brave in large, manipulated/funded mobs...

This is asbsolutely mindboggling. How did an entire section of the population not understand how the law and presumption of innocence works?

I usually do not ascribe to painting a large segment of the population with a broad brush but there is no other answer than to finally admit that liberals do not care about truth nor fairness, just proving they are mindless sheep being told what to say regardless of negating facts.

democrats, you deserve every criticism you get. What a sad state of affairs.

Forum List

Back