Whatever Happened To...

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Decided to create a thread about those news stories that caught our attention and then...lost track of them.

Here's mine. Whatever happened to that scumbag from Vegas who molested that little girl? It was the case where this guy allegedly found a tape in the desert that showed a man molesting a very young child. The authorities didn't know if she was alive or not so they posted her picture on the news. Turned out she was alive and living at home. The mom knew the man who had did it.

Last I heard (a while back) the police pulled him over in a traffic stop and arrested him. Then I lost track. What happened after that?

What news story did you follow then lost track of?

Last edited:
I hope that guy gets the max possible sentence. In reality he should have his head lopped off after being tortured for several weeks. Fucking scumbag.

Last edited:
That evidence consists of letters Stiles wrote to girlfriends in the past in which he discussed his own problems with pedophilia and being a victim of sexual abuse.

i am so fucking sick of this being used as an excuse to abuse children....there are many people out there who were abused as children who dont abuse. Why not give those people a break....they dont abuse....dont allow those who abuse to use this as an excuse.

I don't think pedo's can reform either. It's not only a sexual crime but a spiritual rape.

Forum List

Back