Whatever Happened To That Obamacare Replacement?

Obamacare really fucked up the health care industry. My PCP is a great example. Before Obamacare he was in a two man practice. Him, another doctor, a nurse and a couple of office workers. They would charge $70 an office visit and were very flexible in what they do.

After Obamacare they were forced to emerge with a large medical outfit with tons of support people. Now (even before Bideninflation) the cost of an office visit is $350. They are also restricted in a lot of things that they can and cannot do. My insurance premiums reflect that big increase in cost due to government regulation that never should have happen.

Ilike that you buy the idea that they sold their practice and quintupled their prices because of "government regulation."

That fact means nothing without context.

I just read an article where a woman filed bankruptcy over 5K in medical bills. And she has a good job. But she "can't afford" to pay them.

If you say you did, well I suppose maybe you did. Maybe not also.

Do you need a red tipped cane?

Still not going to point out the question.....

I know you are having a problem finding it.

Because it was never asked.

Anything more you want to make up before I put you on ignore ?

Ilike that you buy the idea that they sold their practice and quintupled their prices because of "government regulation."
Absolutely! The doctor, who is also a shooting buddy of mine, is really pissed at how Obamacare fucked up his practice. He didn't sell anything. He was forced to merge. He is relatively making about the same amount of money now working for the medical group than he did while in private practice. Meanwhile his customers are paying a lot more and he has less flexibility in practice..

Government fucks up everything.

Still not going to point out the question.....

I know you are having a problem finding it.

Because it was never asked.

Anything more you want to make up before I put you on ignore ?

Once again, what do you mean by afford ?

Do you understand what the punctuation at the end of your words mean?

If not, please, go ahead and block me.

Absolutely! The doctor, who is also a shooting buddy of mine, is really pissed at how Obamacare fucked up his practice. He didn't sell anything. He was forced to merge. He is relatively making about the same amount of money now working for the medical group than he did while in private practice. Meanwhile his customers are paying a lot more and he has less flexibility in practice..

Government fucks up everything.

Sounds like a Grade A bullshitter.

Sounds like a Grade A bullshitter.
1693060669857.png

There was no information in there about affordability.

But thanks for trying.

That's an entirely seperate question. You are now asking how we make it affordable. First thing I would do is remove the "shareholder value" aspect from health care.

That's an entirely seperate question. You are now asking how we make it affordable. First thing I would do is remove the "shareholder value" aspect from health care.

That was my question !!! Are you that stupid ????

"Once again, what do you mean by afford ?"

You quoted in #165.

And you give me some stupid article that does nothing to address it.

No wonder this country is so screwed.

We never did see that Obamacare replacement the GOP and then Donald Trump promised us they had. Trump's was "terrific". It was swell. It was the best health care plan ever. You were going to get tired of being so healthy.

While Obama was President, the Republican House partially or fully repealed Obamacare more than 60 times!

And yet, strangely, when they had full control of both houses of Congress, and the White House, there were no more repeals!

Hmmmm...

They had a partial repeal, with no replacement, which passed the House while Trump was president, and Trump held a prematurely ejaculatory celebration on the White House lawn. But then John McCain spoiled the whole thing with a thumbs down since it was all a hoax and did not actually replace Obamacare.

There's a way you can always tell when Trump is lying. He repeats the lie three times. Like this:

“Make no mistake,” (one!) the president said at one point,this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

Since then, the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has failed to cough up a replacement for Obamacare.

You see, folks, if you want to win, you have to have better ideas than your opposition.

That's the key to long term success.

The real evilness is that the GOP told you they did have a better idea. But they didn't. They wanted you to bleev what turned out to be a total hoax.

And you never held them accountable. That's why they lie to you.

You never hold Trump accountable. That's why HE lies to you.

Guess what the number one issue on the minds of Americans is?

Health care costs.

issues.jpg

This has been at or near the top of the list for DECADES. And the GOP has come up with NOTHING in all that time.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is now the party of, "LOOK! SQUIRREL!"

Nothing but pointless and hateful distractions to keep you from focusing on their total incompetence.

When will you finally, finally, finally start holding them accountable?

What happened?

Same thing that happened with Hillary going to prison and Mehico paying for the wall.

Trump educated.jpg

what I am saying is the feds have no fucking business in my healthcare,,,

With all the trillions of $$ the dems are wasting, they could have given us a socialized healthcare option in America. Or they could have pumped up Social Security which is in trouble.

When it comes to socialized healthcare, it has to be as a secondary option to work in the US of A. The rich don't want it. They can afford the best. The average person can't afford the expensive greed based American healthcare. So, they would go for socialized healthcare.

If the middle class needs a bursting appendix out, they are in luck. If they need a heart transplant, they will have to work 5 jobs and save up for 6 years and maybe they can pay the greed-based healthcare for it. That is how a socialized plan would work. It is not to replace the fee for service healthcare, it is just another option. But the greed-based healthcare would never go for it. They don't want to lose a dime.

So, America is F'd. And besides that, our politicians could never run such a system. They are all incompetent fools. The best they can do is fine you for not being able to afford unaffordable healthcare that is unusable anyway due to the astronomical deductions.
The rich and the politicians that are screwing America should realize this. If they destroy America and America collapses, they will still have to go outside once in a while in the ugly world they created. If the majority of the people have lost everything and have nothing to lose...some of that ugly world will be headed in their direction.

Guess the rich are banking on moving to New Zealand.

balls (2).jpg

With all the trillions of $$ the dems are wasting, they could have given us a socialized healthcare option in America. Or they could have pumped up Social Security which is in trouble.

When it comes to socialized healthcare, it has to be as a secondary option to work in the US of A. The rich don't want it. They can afford the best. The average person can't afford the expensive greed based American healthcare. So, they would go for socialized healthcare.

If the middle class needs a bursting appendix out, they are in luck. If they need a heart transplant, they will have to work 5 jobs and save up for 6 years and maybe they can pay the greed-based healthcare for it. That is how a socialized plan would work. It is not to replace the fee for service healthcare, it is just another option. But the greed-based healthcare would never go for it. They don't want to lose a dime.

So, America is F'd. And besides that, our politicians could never run such a system. They are all incompetent fools. The best they can do is fine you for not being able to afford unaffordable healthcare that is unusable anyway due to the astronomical deductions.
The rich and the politicians that are screwing America should realize this. If they destroy America and America collapses, they will still have to go outside once in a while in the ugly world they created. If the majority of the people have lost everything and have nothing to lose...some of that ugly world will be headed in their direction.

Guess the rich are banking on moving to New Zealand.

View attachment 820348
I will never understand a persons need to have the government provide for them,,

how pathetic does a persons life have to get for that??

Forum List

Back