Whatever Happened To That Obamacare Replacement?

And that is exactly what makes you such a submissive cuck.

You keep going back to the fuckers who scammed you begging to be scammed again when you should be punching their lights out.
I have the same coverage that the congress-critters have.....There's a reason congress exempted themselves and .gov workers from it.

Have fun storming the castle to make your low-rent Halfrican Care better. :laughing0301:

Says you, fool!

Do you even realize how many were still uninsured when Obamacare took hold?
Those that needed it the most were still uninsured. :rolleyes-41:
From the very beginning of my arrival on this forum, I called Obamacare a "bait-and-switch con". I said Obama would be on the golf course in retirement laughing his ass off that he got away with this scam.

You fools need to stop continuously creating false dichotomies.

See post 29 and see if you can still convince yourself I am some kind of liberal.

Says you, fool!

Do you even realize how many were still uninsured when Obamacare took hold?
Those that needed it the most were still uninsured. :rolleyes-41:
November 20, 2012: Can you leftist assure me that this is bs?(Obamacare)

Read my post. You will find I am one of the very few people on this forum who has been totally consistent about this issue.

"I will tell you a superior plan to ObamaCare. ObamaCare does fuck-all to bend the cost curve down. The American people were suckered by a bait and switch con."

All kinds of fallacies have been tossed out in this forum by the submissive cucks to evade holding the GOP accountable for doing fuck-all to solve the number one issue in America.

Fucking pathetic.

And it's a mystery to you why the Progs are winning?

It's because you are idiot cucks begging to be lied to again and again and again.

"Let's just label them groomers and marxists and call it a day!"

The skyrocketing cost of health care is the number one issue that Americans care about. I showed this in the OP.

"Who cares?"

"Why do we need a replacement?"

This is the kind of intellectual laziness which the Left preys on. This is why they are winning.

Goddam, the idiocy is just too much.

Remember those famous words?

"Repeal and REPLACE".

I asked a zillion times in 2016, "Repeal and replace...WITH WHAT!?!?"

Nothing but blank stares.

This question never occurred to the Trump supporters.

There's a reason I call them tards.
In every Prog city there are hundreds of thousands of people and hundreds of thousands more who do not pay any taxes or very little. They are the cost of Obamacare. The cities paid the price before and now the taxpayer on the federal level foots it. The medical squads have proliferated more and more since the law was passed. And the kicker is, the working man pays for medical squad service even after paying for it in their local taxes.

In every Prog city there are hundreds of thousands of people and hundreds of thousands more who do not pay any taxes or very little. They are the cost of Obamacare. The cities paid the price before and now the taxpayer on the federal level foots it. The medical squads have proliferated more and more since the law was passed. And the kicker is, the working man pays for medical squad service even after paying for it in their local taxes.
Yes, yes, yes. Obamacare sucks. The poor suck. Nice parrot. Good parrot.

And that is as far as your intellectual capacity goes.

The skyrocketing cost of health care is the number one issue that Americans care about. I showed this in the OP.
"Who cares?"

"Why do we need a replacement?"

This is the kind of intellectual laziness which the Left preys on. This is why they are winning.

Goddam, the idiocy is just too much.
Free market, and let competition cross state lines.

Free market, and let competition cross state lines.
So where's the Republican plan to make that happen?

Did you know the GOP actually BLOCKS competition across state lines? They are owned by the health insurance companies who want you limited in your options.

In fact, that very phrase "across state lines" is a rhetorical magic trick to hoax you yet again.

You haven't even noticed you never hear a Republican say you should be able to call any insurance company anywhere in America to get your health insurance the same way you get your life/home/auto insurance.

Did you know the GOP actually BLOCKS competition across state lines? They are owned by the health insurance companies who want you limited in your options.

In fact, that very phrase "across state lines" is a rhetorical magic trick to hoax you yet again.

You haven't even noticed you never hear a Republican say you should be able to call any insurance company anywhere in America to get your health insurance the same way you get your life/home/auto insurance.
Unlike lockstep democrats, I'm not in lockstep with the republican party....hell, I'm not even republican.

Unlike lockstep democrats, I'm not in lockstep with the republican party....hell, I'm not even republican.
I am no longer Republican, either. I gave up a lifetime of membership when Trump was elected.

But we are going to need Republican voters to wake the hell up if any problems are going to be actually solved.

Watching them take it up the ass and ask for more is beyond frustrating.

This is why things are getting worse. Conservatives used to be the smartest people in the room. Now these tards who mistakenly think they are conservatives are the dumbest people in the room.

The dumbest and the laziest.

And no one, NO ONE, is more lockstep than a Trumptard.

Healthcare plans are readily available, all you have to do is shop around a little bit to find one you want and afford. You Dimtards are so used to having your pelosis wiped you can't take any self responsibility.

Healthcare plans are readily available, all you have to do is shop around a little bit to find one you want and afford. You Dimtards are so used to having your pelosis wiped you can't take any self responsibility.
See?

All these tards are capable of are false dichotomies.

You didn't even read all my posts in this topic, did you, you lazy fuck.

Health care costs have been skyrocketing for at least half a century. The Democrat answer to this problem was, is, and always will be what was originally called "socialized medicine" and is now known as Universal Health Care. The stigma of "socialized" has been removed by the ad men. :lol:

Ted Kennedy was not the first advocate, but he was the biggest.
Compared to Trump and his Neo-GOP, Nixon wasn't that bad.

Perhaps because of a childhood plagued by health problems (two of Nixon’s brothers died of tuberculosis, and he likely had a mild case himself), Nixon was deeply sympathetic to the health challenges facing Americans, and he came to believe in the necessity to cover everyone. As a Republican and advocate of limited government, however, Nixon sought narrow, targeted solutions to improve access to health care, relying as much as possible on private markets. The two main pillars of Nixon’s plan were an employer mandate and expanded coverage for the poor to “assure every American financial access to high quality health care.”

Democrats are not independent thinkers.
True. Obama stole parts of the ACA from the Heritage Foundation of all places.

What the Democrats lack in independent thinking, they make up for it with patience and hard work.

They simply outwait the lazy and stupid Republicans.

If Americans have an issue which is their number one concern, and you have one team offering NOTHING, and the other team offering a half-assed solution, sooner or later the American people will vote for the shitty solution over NOTHING.

That's how the Left is winning. Increment by increment.

Through sheer intellectual laziness and stupidity, the Right has made universal government health care inevitable.

We never did see that Obamacare replacement the GOP and then Donald Trump promised us they had. Trump's was "terrific". It was swell. It was the best health care plan ever. You were going to get tired of being so healthy.

While Obama was President, the Republican House partially or fully repealed Obamacare more than 60 times!

And yet, strangely, when they had full control of both houses of Congress, and the White House, there were no more repeals!

Hmmmm...

They had a partial repeal, with no replacement, which passed the House while Trump was president, and Trump held a prematurely ejaculatory celebration on the White House lawn. But then John McCain spoiled the whole thing with a thumbs down since it was all a hoax and did not actually replace Obamacare.

There's a way you can always tell when Trump is lying. He repeats the lie three times. Like this:

“Make no mistake,” (one!) the president said at one point,this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

Since then, the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has failed to cough up a replacement for Obamacare.

You see, folks, if you want to win, you have to have better ideas than your opposition.

That's the key to long term success.

The real evilness is that the GOP told you they did have a better idea. But they didn't. They wanted you to bleev what turned out to be a total hoax.

And you never held them accountable. That's why they lie to you.

You never hold Trump accountable. That's why HE lies to you.

Guess what the number one issue on the minds of Americans is?

Health care costs.

issues.jpg

This has been at or near the top of the list for DECADES. And the GOP has come up with NOTHING in all that time.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is now the party of, "LOOK! SQUIRREL!"

Nothing but pointless and hateful distractions to keep you from focusing on their total incompetence.

When will you finally, finally, finally start holding them accountable?

I love your avatar! Trump is such a bad ass!

When the Affordable Care Act passed, health care spending was 17.2% of GDP. Today it's. . . 17.5% of GDP. (For comparison, in the decade before the ACA passed, health care gobbled up an additional four full percentage points of GDP).

We've gone almost a decade and a half without health care becoming more unaffordable for society. Needless to say, that's never happened before in the 60+ years they've been measuring national health care costs.

When the Affordable Care Act passed, health care spending was 17.2% of GDP. Today it's. . . 17.5% of GDP. (For comparison, in the decade before the ACA passed, health care gobbled up an additional four full percentage points of GDP).

We've gone almost a decade and a half without health care becoming more unaffordable for society. Needless to say, that's never happened before in the 60+ years they've been measuring national health care costs.

The average premium for single coverage in 2022 is $7,911 per year. The average premium for family coverage is $22,463 per year.

Now go to this page: Premiums and Worker Contributions Among Workers Covered by Employer-Sponsored Coverage

Take a look at 2010.

Now try to tell me health care has not become a lot more unaffordable since the ACA passed.

health-care-costs-4.jpg

[

Last edited:

Forum List

Back