Whatever happened to Syria ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Remember how that was a thing . But now it's not a thing . What's up wit dat?

Last I look nerd boy was still in power . Did everyone suddenly kiss and make up?

Anyone mention that Isis in Libya is now hiding somewhere out of the desert also? We don't want to interrupt the Non-Stop gabfest about the NFL and how smart Tillerson and Trump are... LOL aarrrrgggghhhjh...

Anyone mention that Isis in Libya is now hiding somewhere out of the desert also? We don't want to interrupt the Non-Stop gabfest about the NFL and how smart Tillerson and Trump are... LOL aarrrrgggghhhjh...

Isis is sooooo last year . Antifa is the new boogeyman ! And Korea is the new Syria !

Gotta keep the warmongering fresh. Mid East is so over .

Last I look nerd boy was still in power . Did everyone suddenly kiss and make up?

The zionist controlled media overplayed their hand and the American people didn't fall for their warmongering propaganda this time.

I just googled "syria " in google news feed . Ya know what comes up ? A bunch of stories on how the soccer team was just eliminated from World Cup qualifying!?!

Obama is no longer around to support the Islamists.

I just googled "syria " in google news feed . Ya know what comes up ? A bunch of stories on how the soccer team was just eliminated from World Cup qualifying!?!

Despite this bullshit that was foisted upon the west that this was a civil war, many areas of Syria remained secure and life continued as normal.

Forum List

Back