What would allow me to support Trump

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Even now, after all his stupidity, I could probably get behind him if he dropped the Twitter and got to work on investing in technology and education. Those two arenas are going to determine the future of the planet and the human race. China, India, and the EU all know it. So why they are at the bottom of the American agenda is ... puzzling, to say the least.

Get DACA done. Even if there are strings attached, like a wall; I actually support more border security. Get it done. Get something done. That's the problem with this administration; they talk, talk, talk, but at the end of the day, all they've managed to do is cut taxes and raise spending.

Even now, after all his stupidity, I could probably get behind him if he dropped the Twitter and got to work on investing in technology and education.

Ah but dropping Pooter and working on public benefit things would all countermand the Prime Directive, that being ATTENTION TO NUMERO UNO. So none of those are gonna happen.

What you want here is a "public servant". What we actually have is a "private wanker".

Even now, after all his stupidity, I could probably get behind him if he dropped the Twitter and got to work on investing in technology and education. Those two arenas are going to determine the future of the planet and the human race. China, India, and the EU all know it. So why they are at the bottom of the American agenda is ... puzzling, to say the least.

Get DACA done. Even if there are strings attached, like a wall; I actually support more border security. Get it done. Get something done. That's the problem with this administration; they talk, talk, talk, but at the end of the day, all they've managed to do is cut taxes and raise spending.

I suggest you educate yourself first, because your OP demonstrates you don't have enough info. to know whether or not you should support Trump.

Forum List

Back