What Will Obama Be Promising Us In 2012?

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
I'm going to cut the deficit in the next four years, I promise. We can no longer afford $1 trillion deficits.

I'm going to reduce unemployment, I promise. We can no longer afford 12% unemployment.

I'm going to reduce the cost of healthcare, I promise. The average American can no longer afford to pay $1000 per month for an individual healthcare policy.

We're going to get out of Iraq, I promise. We can no longer afford to stay there.

I'm going to cut taxes, I promise. I never should have raised them in the first place, but I'm learning from my mistakes.

I'm going to make us energy independent, I promise. If Bush had done more, we'd already be energy independent, but now I'm going to put us on the path to energy independence.

I'm going to make certain every American can afford to buy their own home. Hell, if anyone had a job, they could afford to buy one now that the average price for a home is under $100,000. But I'm going to turn this around, I promise.

I'm going to fix Social Security and Medicare, I promise. We have to do something about it before it's too late. We're going to do it by cutting taxes. No, I mean we're going to have to raise taxes. No, I just promised you I'm going to cut taxes. Oh screw it.

the Obama will be hailing the return of his distant brothers and telling us to have no fear...they only come to ..serve man

2012: Planet X and the return of annunaki
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF3yBd9dtyg]YouTube - Annunaki: Creators of Modern Man Part 1[/ame]

He'll promise to give us more opportunities to accuse him of being a terrorist. Yes, the will-be current president is a terrorist! Oh, he's also the anti-christ. In fact, we shouldn't vote for him for being such a failure at being a terrorist and anti-christ.

Forum List

Back