What will happen if Bernie wins?

If Bernie wins the ground around DC will schism as Lucifer ascends from the depths to fulfill his evil desires. Healthcare and education for all! *shudders*

if Bernie gets the nomination and if he wins I am hoping that he starts taxing moderate rino repubs that have TOO much money and puts his bankroll together to pay for ALL the FREE stuff that he is promising . It'll be fun listening to all the moderate rino , repubs whining and crying , just saying .
He can't do diddly about taxes without the support of Congress.

if Bernie gets the nomination and if he wins I am hoping that he starts taxing moderate rino repubs that have TOO much money and puts his bankroll together to pay for ALL the FREE stuff that he is promising . It'll be fun listening to all the moderate rino , repubs whining and crying , just saying .
---------------------------- we will see Hadit , Bernie may have a pen and phone same as mrobama has plus there are other things he can do to punish moderate rinos , I hope !!

Nor can any President, even the Trumpster.

Here's a puzzler for you: One candidate has 30+ years of working with other members of Congress. Another has no experience in anything except spending his father's legacy, filing for bankruptcy multiple times, and hosting his own reality TV show. Which one do you think will be better able to manage Congress?

Tough one, I know.

Here's a puzzler for you: One candidate has 30+ years of working with other members of Congress. Another has no experience in anything except spending his father's legacy, filing for bankruptcy multiple times, and hosting his own reality TV show. Which one do you think will be better able to manage Congress?

Tough one, I know.

Depends upon the political make-up of Congress following the election.

Tough one, I know.

Certainly true. But regardless of which party they belong to, they'd fall on the floor laughing the first time Donnie tried this number of them: Trump On Dealing With Congress: "Grab Em, Hug Em, Kiss Em, And Get The Deal Done"

And when that didn't work he'd stand there stamping his feet, turning purple, and yelling "You're FIRED!!!!"

Very entertaining.

Tough one, I know.

Certainly true. But regardless of which party they belong to, they'd fall on the floor laughing the first time Donnie tried this number of them: Trump On Dealing With Congress: "Grab Em, Hug Em, Kiss Em, And Get The Deal Done"

And when that didn't work he'd stand there stamping his feet, turning purple, and yelling "You're FIRED!!!!"

Very entertaining.

As opposed to Bernie banging his shoe on the lectern like Khrushchev?

Does anyone here think that if Bernie wins the DNC nomination that half the democratic party will flock to the right? The other question is if Hillary wins half the democratic party won't vote for her. What an interesting scenario.

Hillary will have him killed.

Define "too much money" ? Sounds like you are jealous of someone else's success

that'll be up to Bernie and the dems . I also want to see Bernie promise some reparations and I want to see and hear the moderate rinos snivel and cry Desperado !!

Does anyone here think that if Bernie wins the DNC nomination that half the democratic party will flock to the right? The other question is if Hillary wins half the democratic party won't vote for her. What an interesting scenario.

Either way, Trump wins.

You wouldn't be able to get your 1st beer down on election night before the race was called for the Republican nominee on election night.

When you think of Bernie--think Reagan V Mondale---Reagan winning in a 49 state landslide.

You're right Democrats wouid be voting for the Republican nominee.

Tough one, I know.

Very entertaining.

As opposed to Bernie banging his shoe on the lectern like Khrushchev?

You have any evidence that he's likely to do that?

I doubt he will win the Presidency if he wins the nomination. But it would be fun to see a Sanders Presidency because you really wouldn't know what to expect; except that there would be no idea too crazy to consider seriously.

Larry David's dance card would be filled for 4 years. He does Bernie better than Bernie.

Forum List

Back