One Of Us Will Get It Right.What Will Be Donald Trumps Percentage?,Make A Prediction.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:beer::banana:

Donald will likely get anywhere between twenty and thirty percent tomorrow night, so that gives all of us at least a 10% chance of making an accurate prediction.
So let's play the game like we are betting in Vegas. You can even make a prediction to the nearest decimal point.
And who ever gets it right, wins Seven Days and Seven nights with the Lovely Huma Abbadini in the expensive hotel of your choice !!:boobies::boobies::ssex:

Trump is going to come in second place again. Dunno the percentage points, but he's not going to be the top candidate in NH.

Gonna be fun to watch him meltdown after the primaries.

i think Christie is gonna be in for a surprise.

"i think Christie is gonna be in for a surprise."

Yes, ALL food establishments in NH closed for 24 hours, ALL NH residents also have put padlocks on ALL refrigerators.

OMG! What's Chris Christie going to do? :eek-52: If NH closes border with Vermont and Massachucetts, he could make emergency food stop in Maine, but if border with Maine gets closed....uh-oh Canada is his ONLY option!

eaa6c-chris-christie-fast-food.jpg

chris-christie-whopper-on-the-bridge_DonkeyHotey.jpg

tumblr_nsnyc92LlA1rn1isao1_500.jpg

Yes, ALL food establishments in NH closed for 24 hours, ALL NH residents also have put padlocks on ALL refrigerators.

OMG! What's Chris Christie going to do? :eek-52: If NH closes border with Vermont and Massachucetts, he could make emergency food stop in Maine, but if border with Maine gets closed....uh-oh Canada is his ONLY option!

View attachment 62797

View attachment 62796

View attachment 62798
do u have a pic of Christie wolfing down Huma?

View attachment 62797

View attachment 62796

View attachment 62798

No, but here's one of him eating George Washington Bridge.

tumblr_mz5d7dMtf51rn1isao1_500.jpg

This is bonus picture.

Men-Holding-a-Chris-Christie-Balloon-Near-the-White-House-112073.jpg

Trump gets 28.5% of the votes.................

I'll bet.............................25 cents.............

View attachment 62797

View attachment 62796

View attachment 62798

View attachment 62800

This is bonus picture.

View attachment 62801
regarding eating the wash bridge, where's the 900 pound bottle of A1 steak sauce?

View attachment 62797

View attachment 62796

View attachment 62798

View attachment 62800

This is bonus picture.

View attachment 62801
regarding eating the wash bridge, where's the 900 pound bottle of A1 steak sauce?
what would make a great photo-shop, have Christie in battle with three dinasours like that classic King Kong Scene, and have one Dino hanging out of his mouth

Trump 26.6
Kasich 14.2
Rubio 12.2
Cruz 10.9
Christie 8.7
Bush 8.5
Carson 4.5
Paul 3.3
Fiorina 3.2
Huckabee 1.1
Santorum .9
Gilmore .3

Supreme Court just told Obama to stick his carbon emissions rules up his ass.

Trump 26
Kasich 24

Bet my bowl of ice cream.

Forum List

Back