What will Dems have to sell when the GOP starts offering a plethora of free shit and ‘inclusiveness’?

Tax cuts have been happening since Kennedy. Both repub and demo president use it. Reagan signed one of the biggest tax breaks when he was the prez. Wave the money in the air like you just don't care. The first thing Trump did was reduce taxes. The only deference I see is who gives the most to the upper echelon as if they really need it.

Still there is a whole list of things that repubs and demos will disagree on. Tax cuts is probably not one of them.

climate change will keep the division in tact unless the repubs start believing in climate change.
Then the madness will start.
Thom Hartmann wrote a op ed called roll back the Reagan tax cuts. That’s when we stopped investing in America. Colleges, infrastructure, bridges, roads, tunnels. And now we need to rebuild our infrastructure. If those tax breaks primarily benefitted the rich and corporations, if we try to suggest raising taxes on the rich and corporations. That won’t go over well with republicans.

So we should undo the Reagan bush and trump tax breaks. Put things back the way they were before the Reagan tax breaks. You can keep your Kennedy tax breaks.
The RWNJs are convinced "Reaganomics" and "trickle down" saved United States capitalism.

The RWNJs' views on the unregulated "free market" are equally strong. That is, until they must face China's better skills at employing the unregulated "free market" to screw American capitalists.

It seems the RWNJs resent the student becoming more adept at manipulating the unregulated "free market" than the teacher(s).

I’m so sick of republicans talking about regulations without ever talking about any specific regulations.

Its like being anti tax. You cant be. Clearly a government needs to take in money.

And republicans will say democrats are tax and spenders. So are they. They just buy weapons and we spend the money on poor people.
That's where the RWNJs have the problem. They've been told all poor people choose to be poor, just as all homeless people choose to live on the streets. They are poor and/or homeless because they are too lazy to work. Another piece of conservative universal wisdom provided by king Ronny.

The trickle down theory is so absurd that it is amazing people buy into it. Why would people not keep the money and invest it into a number of things that will make them more money. They have always paid wages and the gov does have minimum wage laws and competition for the best employee will always exist without any extra layer of government involvement.

The fact remains that money is also flowing up into the hands of businesses. I recently called an electrician and he pulled up into my house with his hummer.
My first thought was man this was going to cost me.

Still who would not prefer to get the money directly from the government in tax breaks or reduced taxes and spend the money as needed or invest it for themselves. Also the wealth donate money to both political parties for the sole purpose of favorable tax breaks.

Also some business are subsidized by the government which are taxpayer dollars. People talk about free enterprise but business is subsidized, bailed out, and use bankruptcy laws as a get out of jail card. The oil industry is now the top money maker in the economy but they get huge breaks from the government which allows them to have huge profits.

Tax cuts have been happening since Kennedy. Both repub and demo president use it. Reagan signed one of the biggest tax breaks when he was the prez. Wave the money in the air like you just don't care. The first thing Trump did was reduce taxes. The only deference I see is who gives the most to the upper echelon as if they really need it.

Still there is a whole list of things that repubs and demos will disagree on. Tax cuts is probably not one of them.

climate change will keep the division in tact unless the repubs start believing in climate change.
Then the madness will start.
Thom Hartmann wrote a op ed called roll back the Reagan tax cuts. That’s when we stopped investing in America. Colleges, infrastructure, bridges, roads, tunnels. And now we need to rebuild our infrastructure. If those tax breaks primarily benefitted the rich and corporations, if we try to suggest raising taxes on the rich and corporations. That won’t go over well with republicans.

So we should undo the Reagan bush and trump tax breaks. Put things back the way they were before the Reagan tax breaks. You can keep your Kennedy tax breaks.
The RWNJs are convinced "Reaganomics" and "trickle down" saved United States capitalism.

The RWNJs' views on the unregulated "free market" are equally strong. That is, until they must face China's better skills at employing the unregulated "free market" to screw American capitalists.

It seems the RWNJs resent the student becoming more adept at manipulating the unregulated "free market" than the teacher(s).

I’m so sick of republicans talking about regulations without ever talking about any specific regulations.

Its like being anti tax. You cant be. Clearly a government needs to take in money.

And republicans will say democrats are tax and spenders. So are they. They just buy weapons and we spend the money on poor people.
That's where the RWNJs have the problem. They've been told all poor people choose to be poor, just as all homeless people choose to live on the streets. They are poor and/or homeless because they are too lazy to work. Another piece of conservative universal wisdom provided by king Ronny.

Republicans always blame the workers.

John McCain Romney and bush said illegals were here doing jobs Americans won’t do. They said white American kids were too lazy to cut grass. Blame the American worker.

Republicans sent all our manufacturing jobs overseas. They blamed the unions. They attacked the unions aka labor aka the workers.

I love to remind people in 1996-1999 ford motor company had record profits and gave their employees record profit sharing. What changed in the 2000s? First, bushs shitty economy stopped people from buying new cars. People forget the first time we saw $4 a gallon gas was on bush’s watch. Then of course his housing crisis and Great Recession.

Forum List

Back