What will democrats do next

I just on another thread where democrats have proposed a bill that would require men over 55 to report to the sheriffs office any time they masturbate.
Cripitus this could be a job opportunity for you certifying that they had and issue citations.
A. The bill is not meant to pass.

2. You are far too dumb to understand what it is really about.

III. I'm only 51.
You must not be able to read you would be working at the sheriffs office checking wankers to see if they have been jerking them . you would be officer jerk off or office cum load.
Lol, there's an intelligent response.

I just on another thread where democrats have proposed a bill that would require men over 55 to report to the sheriffs office any time they masturbate.
Cripitus this could be a job opportunity for you certifying that they had and issue citations.
A. The bill is not meant to pass.

2. You are far too dumb to understand what it is really about.

III. I'm only 51.
You must not be able to read you would be working at the sheriffs office checking wankers to see if they have been jerking them . you would be officer jerk off or office cum load.
Lol, there's an intelligent response.

Yes curtius when i say the masturbation post proposed by democrats i knew it came from your best and brightes political leaders. The democrats have.the same group who want open boards paychecks for peo0le who refuse to work
And those would had the 93 trillion anti cow fart bill
And allowing men in the womens restrooms.

Truely some of the best plans a wild retard running the streets and wagging his arms in the air along with his tongue. on crack could come up with .

Now we have democrats here questioning if Bob Mueller is a Russian agent.

Its looking bright for the meat heads in the next elections . for sure independents. democrats that are not meathead morons will be moved to vote for trump and vote the democrats out who are more concerned about men going to jail for jerking off cow farts eating mexican dirt and investigation of super russian spy bob mueller .
You know the real INGORAMOUS types of the demo party.

I have seen them doing push ups lifting weights drinking beer walking on counters in resturants trying to get attentio.
talking about ending cow farts and A end to air travel
increasing taxs to 90 percent
launching a 81 point investigation aginst trump banning guns using nukes on gun owner wanting to change election rules.
letting 16 year olds vote and illegals.
open boarders
paying people if they dont want to work investigate mueller cause they fear what he didnt find
Paying people because long dead family members were slaves.

Ban circumcision.
Protecting their fellow democrats for hate of jews.
Eating mexican dirt for regenerative purposes.
Passing bills that would cost 93 trillion or more in 10 years.That spending like a hooker on crack who just found a wallet full of 100.00 dollar bills and decides to spend it all on butt plugs and crack.
And so much more.

I recall them claiming trump was a raciest russian spy nazi and wanting to hang him on the white house lawn lock his kids up in jail with sex offenders. That he was a traitor and stealing Money from America .

Seriously whats next .they have already prove they are morons and imbeciles.
They act like a bunch of wild retards on lsd on the loose in public .
OMG!

You've flipped your wig.
What he posted is the truth, it you loons that have flipped your wig.

Now gillibrand wants illegals to get social security anything to get the illegals and dead to vote for her like they did clinton.

Seem like having a good economy and safe nation comes in last to to social security for illegals 16 year old kids voting cow farts and sending men to the sheriffs office for jerking off and doing away with air travel.And killing babys and open boarders and eating mexican dirt
You sure can see where democrats hearts and minds are

I have seen them doing push ups lifting weights drinking beer walking on counters in resturants trying to get attentio.
launching a 81 point investigation aginst trump banning guns using nukes on gun owner wanting to change election rules.
open boarders
paying people if they dont want to work investigate mueller cause they fear what he didnt find

Ban circumcision.
Passing bills that would cost 93 trillion or more in 10 years.That spending like a hooker on crack who just found a wallet full of 100.00 dollar bills and decides to spend it all on butt plugs and crack.
And so much more.

I recall them claiming trump was a raciest russian spy nazi and wanting to hang him on the white house lawn lock his kids up in jail with sex offenders. That he was a traitor and stealing Money from America .

OMG!

Yea omg every thing I said can be found on the internet about demos its all true

You've flipped your wig.
What he posted is the truth, it you loons that have flipped your wig.

Now a cnn reporter is blaminng trump for the collusion conspiracy not the media or hillary and the dnc and the british spy they paid but it was trumps plan.
You got love democrats.

It reminds me of a child molester getting caught with pictures of themself molesting kids and denying that thats them in the picture

Poor mad maxi wont accept the mueller report trumps guilty untill hanged

open boarders

Ban circumcision.
And so much more.

OMG!

You've flipped your wig.

And you lost again.

It could be ritual sacrifice

I'm in ...

image009.jpg
Not Manos!....LMAO!

Now gillibrand wants illegals to get social security anything to get the illegals and dead to vote for her like they did clinton.

Seem like having a good economy and safe nation comes in last to to social security for illegals 16 year old kids voting cow farts and sending men to the sheriffs office for jerking off and doing away with air travel.And killing babys and open boarders and eating mexican dirt
You sure can see where democrats hearts and minds are

Gillibrand should run.

She's as qualified as any of them (she is a total moron).

Now we have demo pinheads who claim barr is covering for trump .
What will it take to makes the pinhead demos happy short of him being found guilty by a judge in a kangaroo suit with 12 jurors dressed in hillary clinton costumes and sentenced to being hanged on the white house lawn on election day nothing.

Cortez wants to ban all semi automatics .yea right moron you go confiscate them start in chicago go house to house.
See how that works out for you cortez .

Forum List

Back