What was your favorite quote from Dick Morris interview?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I like his comment, "So sue me!"

He blamed Romney's loss on Sandy. I think Obama would have won without the storm but probably not as big.

He kept telling Morgan how great Bill Clinton was.....didn't he slam the Clintons when he became the 21st century Benedict Arnold?

Oddly enough I agreed with his comments on the GOP. He basically said if the party does not adapt, they "may not win another election." The Presidential election of course.

He is still a greasy weasel.

Why would anyone listen to this waste of skin? Of course hannity used him all the time. Hey righty's, you listened because he said what you wanted to hear nut deep down, you knew he was a liar.

I liked when he started making up new math to sound like a genius..of some sort.

"Romney is going to win because of this "factor" of 5 when you figure this "factor" of 2"....

:lol:

I am so impressed how the 'left' worries about the 'right.' Like all else, they think they have the answers and all are waiting with baited breath to hear them.

I am so impressed how the 'left' worries about the 'right.' Like all else, they think they have the answers and all are waiting with baited breath to hear them.

I do worry about you folks shooting people in the face.

Gunless?

Not so much.

You won the freaking election lefties. Quit acting like losers and tell us how great this Country is going to become in the next four years. Can't do it? Neither can I.

wow, talk about a liberal circle jerk thread

petty little people

Last edited:
I like his comment, "So sue me!"

He blamed Romney's loss on Sandy. I think Obama would have won without the storm but probably not as big.

He kept telling Morgan how great Bill Clinton was.....didn't he slam the Clintons when he became the 21st century Benedict Arnold?

Oddly enough I agreed with his comments on the GOP. He basically said if the party does not adapt, they "may not win another election." The Presidential election of course.

He is still a greasy weasel.

I liked Lawrence O'Donnell's comments that Fox News fired another major player just for being wrong... All the time.

Last edited:
How sad, a so called news station (PmsNbc) has to attack another to try and get rating?

Now we know who watches that pathetic station here...

Why is Dick Morris still relevant?

He never was.

Like $arah, he's part of the "stupid" the GObP wants to get rid of. Thing is, if they really do get rid of the stupid, there won't be anyone left.

Is that why the left is trotting him out?

probably, because you people can't trot out that wonderful Obama and Democrat record, so you resort to your usual...hate

8% unemployment, credit downgraded under his leadership, over $3.00 a gallon of gas under his whole term, trillion added to our dept under him and the wonderful Obama record goes on and on

Last edited:
He never was.

Like $arah, he's part of the "stupid" the GObP wants to get rid of. Thing is, if they really do get rid of the stupid, there won't be anyone left.

Is that why the left is trotting him out?

probably, because you people can't trot out that wonderful Obama and Democrat record, so you resort to your usual...hate

8% unemployment, credit downgraded under his leadership, over $3.00 a gallon of gas under his whole term, trillion added to our dept under him and the wonderful Obama record goes on and on

Amazing isn't it?

8% unemployment, credit downgraded under his leadership, over $3.00 a gallon of gas under his whole term, trillion added to our dept under him and the wonderful Obama record goes on and on........

Yet America still overwhelmingly supports the Kenyan over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

Tells you something about Republicans

I'm kinda hoping that on the first five minutes of whatever show Dick Morris manages to appear on we see Andy Kaufman climb out of a Dick Morris fat suit like Tony Clifton and he was just punking everyone for the last 30 years.

I liked when he started making up new math to sound like a genius..of some sort.

"Romney is going to win because of this "factor" of 5 when you figure this "factor" of 2"....

:lol:
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

laughing_smileface2.gif

Yeah...I remember that tripe.

CLASSIC!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is Dick Morris still relevant?

He never was.

Indeed, they'd be watching and being entertained by empty chairs, like they were during their RNC last year.

These people are the best!

Forum List

Back